MMORPGs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do these style mmorpgs still exist?

Foto%2BHelbreath.jpg

This game had a good balance of pvp/pve. You could also pk pretty much anywhere which was fun. Unfortunately things have changed drastically since the last time I've played it. On top of that, the game is pretty outdated and there isn't much of a community. Are there any good games out there with this style or have they all mostly moved to 3d? And also, what are some good games that you would recommend to check out? I'm mainly looking for something with a good balance of the two above, although I'm mostly interested in the pvp aspect of it. I don't care if its f2p or p2p. WoW was pretty much the only other mmorpg that I played and I ended up quitting that back in 07. I played through the first 2 expansions and eventually lost interest. I haven't really played anything since. Diablo 3 and guild wars 2 look pretty promising. I'm especially excited about Diablo 3 because they seem to have kept that 2d type of style to it.

I don't know if Diablo 3 or similar COORPG dungeon crawlers could be considered an MMORPG,. I see that you mentioned Guild Wars 2. Have you tried the original Guild Wars?

Ultima online is still about but i stopped playing that about 10-12yrs ago and ive never followed the updates.

I don't know if Diablo 3 or similar COORPG dungeon crawlers could be considered an MMORPG,. I see that you mentioned Guild Wars 2. Have you tried the original Guild Wars?

I haven't played guild wars yet but I was thinking about trying it out. I wasn't sure how popular it still was though.

Ultima online is still about but i stopped playing that about 10-12yrs ago and ive never followed the updates.

Holy crap I forgot about UO.. I should try and get back into that.

Back