Misterscruff's C-3PO Build (finished updated pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misterscruff

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I'd show what I've been working on recently. It's still a WIP but the finish is getting closer!

IMG_9436.jpg

IMG_9441.jpg

A 3.JPG

A.jpg

IMG_9655.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Misterscruff's C-3PO Build

Wow that's excellent! Is that a 3D print? Did you sculpt it yourself?

Thanks for the comments guys! I'll have some more updates soon.

Wow that's excellent! Is that a 3D print? Did you sculpt it yourself?

I used an old 1/6th vinyl model kit from Kaiyodo from the mid 1990s. The head can turn and the arm is moveable at the shoulder. Since it's hollow I've added an elbow joint from an old 1/6th figure I had lying around. It means I can now bend the right arm more than with the standard kit elbow would allow.

Thanks for all the comments!

I've finished this up today (except for Chewie's blaster, waiting on an ESB one to arrive). The scenes during the Bespin escape a re a complete mish mash; sometimes there are two right hands, sometimes a right and a left, sometimes the left shin is in the left thigh, sometimes it's in the right. The same goes for the loose arm on the other side. This is what I ended up doing...

CCBEsm.jpg

CCBE 2sm.jpg

CCBE 4sm.jpg

CCBE 6sm.jpg

CCBE 7sm.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's amazing!! Looks like it's straight out of the movie, love the way you posed Chewie. Excellent work on 3PO!!

Just saw the finished results. Fantastic!!!

We would be so lucky if Hot Toys were to offer us something half as good.

Well done, MisterScruff!! :rock

Back