Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest acquisitions - Jor-El and Zod.

I had Superman, but thanks to the recent 30% off sale at SS, I was able to complete my MoS 1/6th scale collection. I always liked how Jor-El came out and his likeness to Russell Crowe is spot on, but I just didn't think he was worth the money he was originally going for. Here are some quick pics...

I have to say that Zod looks fantastic! I really like the head sculpt and his armor is just awesome. Very well done figure. I am glad that SS had that 30% off sale so that I could finally pick this and Jor-El up. Here are some pictures...

Had to do it...

I have to say that Zod looks fantastic! I really like the head sculpt and his armor is just awesome. Very well done figure. I am glad that SS had that 30% off sale so that I could finally pick this and Jor-El up. Here are some pictures...

Had to do it...

Congrats on the adds. i do love the jor-el and man of steel figs.

Congrats on the adds. i do love the jor-el and man of steel figs.

Thanks for stopping by grphyx1! :duff

All three of them are winners in my book. The only negative so far is that Zod's ankles are pretty weak and he can fall over if left standing too long. I think there is a quick mod that fixes the problem in the Zod thread somewhere.

Back