Mini Tomb Raider "Triangle of Light" Prop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowswarlok

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys
not sure if this is the right place to post this. but if not, fell free to move or delete it lol.

Its not a custom, per say....but

Ive just finished my 2nd year of Uni. Im studying Character Creation and technical effects, which includes model and prop making. Anyhoo, i normally focus on sculpting and stuff.

But my boyfriend is very into Tomb Raider and i love the games and movies too. One prop ive always loved is the Triangle of Light from the movies.

So i wanted to create a replica for him, using the laser cutter at uni. Unfortuantely, things went wrong and i never finished. I did however manage to get a small replica made. Its about 3 inches high, has detail on the front and back, but lacks the detail on the sides (the full version will have details all around)

Anyways, i cast a few, painted and finished with a metallic finish to look like metal and i thought id post them here.

These are just tests, i can cast more without bubbles. But yeh

If anyones interested, id like to cast a few to shift until the large one is ready

Wayne

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

Last edited:
Back