Michael Keaton sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a Jeopardy question if I ever saw one. I doubt most people would know that.
The only reason I remember what it's called is because it was in a very old Reader's Digest issue that's been bathroom reading for me many years ago. I distinctly remember that and "aglet" - which is the piece of plastic at the end of your shoelace that prevents it from fraying.

:)

OK, back to Shawn's Keaton HS discussion. Sorry to have sidetracked the thread.

"aglet".. classic. Again.. I call that "the piece of plastic at the end of your shoelace that prevents it from fraying". lmao.

Thanks for the tips, guys! I'll work on those. It's awesome when you can get useful tips, as oppsed to the old, "I don't like that at all and I don't why" you get on a lot of forums.

Aglet...:lol I didn't know that. Didn't know what the dent in your lip was, either, and I've studied anatomy!:monkey1 To me it's always "This crease" or "That thing" :lol If only I had known in class that I would one day apply anotomical knowledge to something!

Back