Michael Keaton BATMAN info/updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a batch of these shipping now. That leaves me four more in the backlog I believe; three from members here, one that isn't. It also ocurred to me that there is a severe shortage of images of this thing; my spiffy new "20th Anniversary Batman". I snapped a few pics of this guy before packing him up.

This version is quite an upgrade from my previous version. Full latex rubber armor, very flexible. His ankles are still articulated! Two heads: one masked, one unmasked so he displays better with the HT Batman figures. He's more in line with that style than the previous versions.

Still $125.00 for Freaks, though. Just a reminder: though my backlog is catching up fast, new orders still have a 4-6 week turnaround time.

AND.... I'm doing something new. I no longer require full payment upfront for figures. Instead I will be taking a 50% deposit, with the balance due upon completion.

DSC04842.jpg

DSC04843.jpg

DSC04844.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04846.jpg

DSC04847.jpg

DSC04848.jpg

DSC04849.jpg

Amazing! I already own 2 versions of your Batman that I bought from members here and I'm very tempted to get this new unmasked version. Very addicting!

very cool Shawn. i can't wait to get mine now. your work keeps on getting better and better :bow

WOW! Looks great! I hope my Returns Batman is one of the 4 shipping:)

I'll take a bunch of photos when I get him!

Not with this group, but he's nearly done. I'm painting his head now, mount that, he can ship. I hadn't made one of these in a while and forgot how much work that head required out of the mold. Lots of clean-up and prep.

I may solve that with a Special Edition '92 Keaton to match this new '89. That's not for sure, though; the SE '92. I'm not retiring, but I'm giving serious thought to stepping away from 1:6 to try out other things. I'll still offer everything in my current catalog, but it's unlikely I'll be doing any NEW 1:6 figures in the near future.

hey shawn, any chance my batman is part of the batch that's shipping this week? Ted

Last edited:
I remember you saying that mine was going to ship a few weeks ago in your other thread, but i haven't gotten anything yet and haven't heard from you. do you know if it got shipped out already?

Freaks

Lucky me.. I just bought the new BAT from a member who wanted to sell after recieving it and I tell you , this one is to wait for !! It has a better cape , better body armor and 2 heads ! If you must wait 1 year for this one.. wait it is well worth it

The only change I would make if any is the new head sculpt in my opinion is not quite as Keaton Like especially the cowl version. If Shawn can use the old head from the last version on this figure, it would be Bat heaven !! From certain angle , the head looks great but from straight on, it does not have the sour grape lips like the last version which was so ironic and screen accurate accurate

My02

Cheers mate

Freaks

Lucky me.. I just bought the new BAT from a member who wanted to sell after recieving it and I tell you , this one is to wait for !! It has a better cape , better body armor and 2 heads ! If you must wait 1 year for this one.. wait it is well worth it

The only change I would make if any is the new head sculpt in my opinion is not quite as Keaton Like especially the cowl version. If Shawn can use the old head from the last version on this figure, it would be Bat heaven !! From certain angle , the head looks great but from straight on, it does not have the sour grape lips like the last version which was so ironic and screen accurate accurate
My02

Cheers mate

Did you get an "older" new version? :lol Here's the final version.

DSC04843.jpg

DSC04867.jpg

Back