Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my childhood just got raped again :(:(:(
Because Michael Bay was born.:lecture

Maybe it's a paradox, maybe Michael Bay is the product of future Michael Bay raping childhoods!:horror :horror

Stop Michael Bay from raping childhoods and you stop Michael Bay from existing!

"Tough, edgy and funny"

Is this the same racist funny that Mudflap and skids were? or the cheap sexist un-funny gag of Devastators testicles?

Really? Not defending Bay or anything, but seriously? You are offended by CGI robot balls and ghetto Transformers? I don't know if I'm more offended by Bay's raping of childhoods or that politically correct BS.

T.A.N.T.

Teenage Alien Ninja Transformers

Definately one of my fondest saturday morning cartoon memories, watching those Aliens fight the footclan.

More like T.A.I.N.T., as that's what it smells like, now I just need to figure out what the "I" stands for...:lol

I mean you just don't mess wit the turtles. I guess mikey is gonna be mute

Dont like tmnt ? What kind of childhood did you have ?
Lemme guess a my little pony one ?

Exactly.

No. My childhood was "ruined" with AvP-R. But since my childhood is still intact inside my mind, its not ruined.

Regardless. It's a dumb idea. The change isn't amazing, or interesting. But it's done because kids today can't except far fetched ideas. Look at all these movies. They're all "realistic" with "realism". I think John Carter was the least "real" movie that has come out.

Still. I'm sure i'd suck. Bay's not directing it, but someone worse will.

The turtles could work. TMNT was kinda fun. If they do something like that....who knows. It won't be Bay's version though. That's for sure.

B$#*@+d!!! He is f____g around with our childhoods here!

Let's see Celtic defend Bay now!

He'd just say you need to turn your brain off to enjoy the movie... which is likely what Bay did when he came up with this idea. But hey, intelligence isn't a common thing so it'll still make loads of dough and spawn two sequels. ;)

1281899728_130_FT42881_tom_cruise_crazy_laugh.gif

Who cares?!

I have never loved you more than at this moment. :1-1:

:lol

I can only defend Bay so much. But then again, I don't like Transformers, or TMNT. I can't really think of any cartoons I really loved as a kid, sans Rocko, Angry Beavers, toons like that. I doubt anyone will turn those into live action flicks anyway. :lol

Actually, I wouldn't worry too much. Bay, actually listens to the fans. They got him to change Megatron's look, and got Peter Cullen.

_____ enough. He'll listen. He'll give in, and they will be mutants again. If not, he's blowing his foot off. :lol

Exactly.

No. My childhood was "ruined" with AvP-R. But since my childhood is still intact inside my mind, its not ruined.

Regardless. It's a dumb idea. The change isn't amazing, or interesting. But it's done because kids today can't except far fetched ideas. Look at all these movies. They're all "realistic" with "realism". I think John Carter was the least "real" movie that has come out.

Still. I'm sure i'd suck. Bay's not directing it, but someone worse will.

The turtles could work. TMNT was kinda fun. If they do something like that....who knows. It won't be Bay's version though. That's for sure.

Well I am a huge tmnt fan and i understand that the 80s goffyness wouldnt work in live action but the comic debut Black and white comic with added humor along with villians from the 80s show would work so well. A movie like tmnt doesnt need to make sense by making them aliens.
I guess Casey will be some stupid lovable dofus and april will be a hot chick who cant act worth a damn and the turtles themselves will have 5min of screentime. 10 if we are lucky.

:lol

I can only defend Bay so much. But then again, I don't like Transformers, or TMNT. I can't really think of any cartoons I really loved as a kid, sans Rocko, Angry Beavers, toons like that. I doubt anyone will turn those into live action flicks anyway. :lol

If you love it, Bay can destroy it. Literally. Lots of explosions.

There has already been several movies made, so what does it matter what Bay does with it?

Childhoods being raped. :lol

There has already been several movies made, so what does it matter what Bay does with it?

Childhoods being raped. :lol

Hmmm....I guess. In all fairness, being a TMNT fan who still loves his original figures bought with my hard earned allowance, I recall those being pretty terrible movies.

The first turtle movie will always be one of the best comic book movies ever. to me atleast. It captured almost every aspect of the turtles from the comic to the show.

Well I am a huge tmnt fan and i understand that the 80s goffyness wouldnt work in live action but the comic debut Black and white comic with added humor along with villians from the 80s show would work so well. A movie like tmnt doesnt need to make sense by making them aliens.
I guess Casey will be some stupid lovable dofus and april will be a hot chick who cant act worth a damn and the turtles themselves will have 5min of screentime. 10 if we are lucky.

as a kid, I enjoyed all 3 live action movies. I think they did the tmnt as well as you can in those movies, but I guess we'll see.

Back