Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually wouldn't mind a violent ninja turtles movie, I'm no expert but weren't the original comics pulpy violent and somewhat gory?

Yessir. And Leo kills Shredder in the first issue.

lsfsdazp1.png

Man, they look like battletoads :lol However, the more I look at them the more I like it, but I don't get whay they have tattoos now, that's just weird and out of character, especially for Leonardo. And where the hell does a giant mutated turtle get a a tattoo anyway? :lol

What I hope they explain in the movie is how Raph found the one pair of sunglasses in the world that are big enough to fit his oversized head.

Man, they look like battletoads :lol However, the more I look at them the more I like it, but I don't get whay they have tattoos now, that's just weird and out of character, especially for Leonardo. And where the hell does a giant mutated turtle get a a tattoo anyway? :lol
10448254_881763301838583_3312362344151351792_n_zps87bd0de1.jpg
[/URL]

Are those solar Panels??? :rotfl:rotfl

HE HAS Electrical Outlets on his CHEST?

:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
If anything else sucks, Im just going to see this just for Mikey. He will make me laugh, so that's good enough for me

Michael Bay needs a throat punch. If they all looked a little more like Raph, I could stomach it. The shoes kills it among other things. Donnie just looks ridiculous. I bet they all have cell phones too so they can text "April" to see if she's watching Jersey Shore. I don't know who is at fault more, the people making this or the influences from the dip***** new generation.

Back