• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MGS Solid Snake,Resident Evil Nemesis,Pokemon,DragonballZ,Bleach,Street Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
PM me if your interested in anything I have here. I am flexible with the prices, more so if you buy multiple things. I do have a eBay account for reference that I'm honest and trustworthy. I've done a good share of outside eBay deals so feel free to contact me for any details on any item :1-1:

Complete DBZ seasons and both DBGT seasons and 4 movie DVDs that have 2 films each. 269.99$ now 259.99$ shipped.

kgrhqnhjeoewikmzobp5ktm.jpg

Complete Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball z manga. 199.99$ now 189.99$ shipped.

kgrhqzlyedw6ljtbqcwgsyw.jpg

For a Japanese PS1 or Emulator, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22, Dragon Ball Z Legends and Dragon Ball Final Bout. 99.99$ now 79.99$ shipped.

kgrhquokj0eo1yrjkbp7wwq.jpg

Bleach Manga 1-39, Artbook and three Databooks. 199.99$ now 189.99$ shipped. SOLD

t2ec16dhjhye9nzpfitfbqc.jpg

Street Fighter Udon Comic collection. 79.99$ now 69.99$ shipped.

t2ec16vhjhqe9nzeymdqbp0.jpg

Last edited:
Resident Evil Nemesis 18'' Vinyl Statue

003kys.jpg

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City PS3 and Strategy Guide. 49.99$ now 39.99$ shipped.

kgrhqvhjbceozojzbp4gg7g.jpg

Bleach DVDs volumes 1 2 3 4pt 2 5 and movie Memories of Nobody 119.99$ now 109.99$ shipped.

t2ec16jhjhge9n0ye4bqcv0.jpg

Resident Evil Nemesis Vinyl 18'' Statue 169.99$ now 159.99$ shipped. PM me for item specifics and or more photos. The only thing I see wrong with it is a slight paint defect on his face. I do have the box, if you would want it, I'm going to have to raise the price since I will need to purchase a box big enough ship it since the box is huge.

007pgz.jpg

Pokemon Soul Silver Heart Gold & Strategy Guide + Pre Order figurines Lugia, Ho Oh, Giratina and Entei and Arceus. 79.99$ now 69.99$ shipped.

Metal Gear Solid Play Arts Kai Solid Snake MIB Factory sealed 89.99$ shipped.

021icu.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Play Arts Kai Solid Snake MIB Poly Bag Wrapped Collector's grade from BBTS. 99.99$ Shipped.

024fi.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dbz, naruto, bleach, metal gear solid, street fighter, games manga posters for sa

to the top

Re: Dbz, naruto, bleach, metal gear solid, street fighter, Posters, Resident Evil Nem

Threads merged as per Commerce rules.
I could not fit the whole of both your titles from the seperate threads into this one in but did as much as I could.
Feel free to amend it to something more suitable if you prefer.
x :peace

Re: Dbz, naruto, bleach, metal gear solid, street fighter, Posters, Resident Evil Nem

It's fine the way you did it thanks. But how do you change the title?

to the top

to the top

Re: Resident Evil Nemesis,Dragon Ball Z,Bleach,Metal Gear Solid,Street Fighter

to the top

Added the MK 23 SOCOM Airsoft Pistol and Silencer.

Last edited:
Re: Airsoft MK 23 SOCOM,Resident Evil Nemesis,Dragon Ball Z,Bleach,Street Fighter

to the top

Added Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City PS3 and Strategy Guide.

Last edited:
Re: Airsoft MK 23 SOCOM,Resident Evil Nemesis,Dragon Ball Z,Bleach,Street Fighter

to the top

to the top

to the top

to the top

To the top.

Added Pokemon games.

Re: Airsoft MK 23 SOCOM,Pokemon,Resident Evil Nemesis,Dragon Ball Z,Bleach,Street Fig

to the top

Re: Airsoft MK 23, MGS Red Ninja ,Pokemon,ResidentEvil,DragonballZ,Bleach,StreetFig h

Added the Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid Ninja Red Version.

Re: Airsoft MK 23, MGS Red Ninja ,Pokemon,ResidentEvil,DragonballZ,Bleach,StreetFig h

$45 for red ninja

That's pretty low. I was thinking more around the 80$ range and shipping.

to the top

to the top

Back