MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched 3 different video reviews and this figure looks fantastic. The pic that got posted a few pages back on here doesn't look great but this seems to happen a lot. Knee jerk reactions to some crappy pic and everyone cancels their orders. Sure I agree the price tag is a bit steep for this line, but most figures seem to be increasing in price. I think the coveralls for this looks WAY better than for their Ghostbusters figures, they aren't even accurate they don't have the hoses and don't appear to look as good as the coveralls on Meyers in terms of fit. I like the led light up jack-o-lantern and the interchangeable ghost sheet head. Can't wait for mine to ship. Also glad that this figure is taller than the other figures in this line. Now I need my One 12 Ragnarok Thor and Hulk figures to get released!

I just watched 3 different video reviews and this figure looks fantastic. The pic that got posted a few pages back on here doesn't look great but this seems to happen a lot. Knee jerk reactions to some crappy pic and everyone cancels their orders. Sure I agree the price tag is a bit steep for this line, but most figures seem to be increasing in price. I think the coveralls for this looks WAY better than for their Ghostbusters figures, they aren't even accurate they don't have the hoses and don't appear to look as good as the coveralls on Meyers in terms of fit. I like the led light up jack-o-lantern and the interchangeable ghost sheet head. Can't wait for mine to ship. Also glad that this figure is taller than the other figures in this line. Now I need my One 12 Ragnarok Thor and Hulk figures to get released!

I had pretty much declared I wasn't going anywhere near this until I saw one in person. Are there issues? A couple. Is it worth $80? Considering I spent that much last time I was on a date at red Lobster, and that food is in a sewer someplace now, having been turned to ca-ca...yes...this is worth the price of that,lol. Had it been any more than that....I might have stuck to my guns. But I like it. Some won't. To each their own. :duff:monkey3

I had pretty much declared I wasn't going anywhere near this until I saw one in person. Are there issues? A couple. Is it worth $80? Considering I spent that much last time I was on a date at red Lobster, and that food is in a sewer someplace now, having been turned to ca-ca...yes...this is worth the price of that,lol. Had it been any more than that....I might have stuck to my guns. But I like it. Some won't. To each their own. :duff:monkey3

Hahaha this is how I always justify what I spend on figures. A lot of people spend like $50 plus a week just on Starbucks and then have nothing to show for it. Yea for me the biggest issue on tis is the seam on the hair, not sure why that's how they decided to piece the head together but its not the best. Coveralls are far less blue than some pics posted here. Is any figure perfect, rarely lol. Yea if this was $90 or more I'd have passed, I almost passed initially. Now I'm glad I didn't. Maybe this'll sell better when the price drops, if it doesn't sell out everywhere else first. Nice that you got to see it in person first, I've only seen vids but I like what I've seen so far!

Looks better there, it's hard to swallow the $80 price tag without looking at the whole set though, the accessories are big, but again, most of that has come from NECA at some point at a much lower price point.

Did NECA ever make a ghost Myers I don’t remember.

The head on this mezco looks good BUT the ghost accessory is really bad see for yourself here:

The flickering pumpkin is almost worth the price on its own that’s how awesome that pumpkin is lol

The overalls are ok nothing great but not horrible either.

Did Myers wear long boots like that in 78 I thought they were low cut work shoes!

NECA did do ghost Myers.

97DFDF64-1962-42BA-BE81-18F265CB4528.jpeg

If only the 7” Myers sculpt scaled down and looked as nice as the 18” used on the packaging.

He looks damn good in the thumbnail of the video^. Overalls are tailored pretty well too.

If he ever shows up on Amazon at around $50 like the 1:12 Frankenstein, I'll definitely grab him.

He definitely looks better in the video reviews. I just wish some company could produce a decent 1/6 78 Myers.

I held off getting it because my main issue with the piece is the texture on the costume.

Shame also that the ghost head wasn’t well executed.

Not saying it looks bad it just should be better.

Thanks, wow, the size difference is considerable, though it makes the figure seem better, a lot of the ugly details should hardly be noticeable at true scale, but at the same time, makes the price tag harder to swallow, I like how this looks, just tough spending almost $100 on such a tiny figure.

Thanks, wow, the size difference is considerable, though it makes the figure seem better, a lot of the ugly details should hardly be noticeable at true scale, but at the same time, makes the price tag harder to swallow, I like how this looks, just tough spending almost $100 on such a tiny figure.

$84 shipped from BBTS. And clothing instead chunks of plastic. I think it's fair.

I have a tough time understanding what the allure is with these 1/12 figures.

I'm not knocking anyone that collects them, I just don't get it. They're smaller than NECA figures and 5x the price.

Back