MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, what'd use use for the fence material?

I've been tetering on whether I want this figure or not, I think I've finally leaned towards not. I love the mask, the posability and the cloth outfit, but the hair is just quite off, I was looking at the Toyark gallery and in shots I might want to do similar photos of this piece, the hair just doesn't feel like the '78 mask.

Thanks. The fence is made from a mesh tray used for grilling.

The longer I've had this figure, the more I like it. There are some things I can nitpick, but I still love it. The mask sculpt is spot on. I like the hair sculpt, though I do agree that it does look a little off, I think it's because the hair looks different depending on the scene. It looks to me like they based the hair off the closet scene in particular. I don't want to mess with the paint, but the eyebrows do bother me a bit. As I said before I think the weakest part would have to be the knives, they just don't look right. They look too toylike and the proportions are all wrong. I'm going to try to make my own replacements. I don't know how they got them wrong when they managed to get almost everything else near perfect.

I ordered mine from BBTS and should get him next week. For some reason in Autralia this figure sold out in minutes of being released. I am finding any toy release accompanied with a movie release the figures sell out mainly purchased by bandwagon collectors and notoriously Scalpers. Scalpers have figured out they can buy out stock and sell for double when a popular movie is released and it does well. Guaranteed if Halloween 2018 failed this figure would flood the market. The figure is getting harder to locate and prices are being jacked up and most places are sold out now. I believe it is also because the movie is very good and also the resurgence in classic Horror characters like IT and more.

Uhm....hope you are kidding:monkey3. I have the 1:12, Its nice. Let's not get too excited though.:lol:monkey3

When I have the best Myers around, yeah, Caine's is trash. And by the time I'm done with this 1:12...
MVIMG_20181023_102342.jpg

Really wish Mezco would do a nice 12 inch 1978 version. Or even a new 7 or 8 inch one. They are cranking out all sorts of things that hit around these requests anyway,lol.

Really wish Mezco would do a nice 12 inch 1978 version. Or even a new 7 or 8 inch one. They are cranking out all sorts of things that hit around these requests anyway,lol.
Does mezco even do 7 inch scale these days? I think they just stick with 1/12 fir their normal figures.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back