Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on the black suit Daredevil figure? I was hoping the PO would be up by now with Season 3 releasing on Netflix.

Looking to trade for an iron man 42 from Mexico. Let me know if anyone has a spare one and wants to make a deal. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing I hated Spiderman Honecoming so have 0 interest in the figures. But still very annoying that Mezco likes to alienating their customers by making some figures super hard to get.

I like

Attachments

• 7CFA2758-8928-405A-934B-112C298C9643.jpeg
    7CFA2758-8928-405A-934B-112C298C9643.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
I like the PX quite a bit but I wish the yellow pants were added to the original. I really like the head with the glasses.

I might just wait and see if it gets cheaper on Amazon after release like some other Mezco's have. I just want the unmasked head. I know that's the game typically with these releases and the PX; to split up everything you actually want to make you buy more figures, but it's still annoying here. The unmasked face doesn't even look like the other 2.

Any updates on the black suit Daredevil figure? I was hoping the PO would be up by now with Season 3 releasing on Netflix.

I’m hoping that since he wears the costume again in Season 3 that they add an unmasked head and make it a standard release instead of a MezEx, I really don’t want to miss out on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow watching the Iron Man reviews on youtube has me super hyped for the regular version. Came out so much better than I thought. The last few events have had a 4-year-old pose him or something, but seeing him some good dynamic poses has reignited my excitement.

Wonder what the hold up is with the red and gold version?

Also, I hope they do classic Thor and Hulk sooner rather than later.

Back