Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist for onyx batman just converted. Can't say i expected that, especially so soon.

Congrats! I'm surprised by such an early conversion as well. Maybe they had some payment charges fail because of the issues their site was experiencing. Or they just decided to increase the # they're manufacturing due to high demand. I've heard of people getting conversions a year after the initial pre order so it seems to me they leave the wait list open for a while after the pre order and fill a lot of those orders.

Look at onyx Batman. It's still on waitlist status instead of sold out despite the initial pre-order window lasting less than 30 minutes. If they were really making so few of them I think they would have closed the waitlist already.

My Onyx Batman waitlist just converted to preorder, the preorder was for 2 figures. I’m pretty happy about that because I had a buddy that couldn’t get him

I finally was able to get a hold of Batman beyond and he is absolutely amazing! Easily my favorite Mezco. Kinda random as heck but I seriously want to see a Riddler Mezco haha

The JL Batman in Tactical Gear that was supposed to release in Oct, then pushed back to Nov, then to Dec, now Amazon is telling me won't ship until March 29th, that's almost pushed back 6 months. Not too mad tho, my wallet could use a break right now. Just means a lot of the figures due out Oct like Ragnarok Thor, Homecoming Spiderman, Blade, etc are not going to come out this month most likely.

Just saw there’s a custom Kingdom Come Superman set out there...if anyone here has and wants to sell or trade, I’m looking to buy or have an extra Mezco Exclusive Popeye to trade.

Back