Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my new ****

ruVCVfD.jpg

Xykt5V5.jpg

Yeah, tin box.

I wonder why they did it for Black Adamn, a box like Shazam's, with art and everything would've been better.

I think it's because both figures are bare bones, "here, have some tin boxes to make up for it".

I do like both figures. I don't get the "pictures don't do them justice", can't relate, I can't say I've ever received anything that I didn't expect after seeing pics.

He's real close to the real thing, except from some slight redness to the face and a different weathering to the vest it's the exact same figure.

Same plastic density, same weight, same sculpt quality, veeery slightly less accurate sculpt.

The Punisher is the best of the KOs, with the rest, the quality disparity is much more noticeable.

The Dark Knight Returns is probably my favorite graphic novel of all time, and the Batman-on-a-horse section is one of my favorite sequences in it, so for awhile now I've been looking for a horse that would scale well with Mezco's TDKR figure. I finally found one, and I think it looks great with grumpy old Bats sitting on him!

PS: I know "this Batman" on the horse isn't comic accurate, but it was my favorite version of this figure, and I think the blue really pops in relation to the horse!

IMG_5252.jpg

So, what're the chances of Ascending Knight releasing this month (or at all during its intended shipping window instead of months after)? After him there's only (I think) PX Joker with a confirmed shipping date for this year that I'm looking forward to, though I'm hoping Darkseid, Catwoman, and Batman Beyond get released sometime this year too.

For non-DC stuff, I'm hoping to add Bones to my Star Trek collection this year, and hopefully they'll release the Netflix Daredevil that was intended for 'holiday 2017'.

Where'd you get the horse? How much was it?

Look like the McFarlane Sleepy Hollow horse if I'm not mistaken.

It is a Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman horse statue, but I'm pretty sure McFarlane didn't make it. They made a Headless Horseman figure with an articulating horse (https://www.ebay.com/itm/SLEEPY-HOL...m=292431944044&_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598), but the statue I am using is different than that, and much harder to find.

I was only able to find one of the horse statues for sale on eBay, and I couldn't find another one on sale online anywhere else (https://www.ebay.com/itm/SLEEPY-HOL...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649). I paid $100 for the horse statue, but I had almost $30 in eBay Bucks, so it only cost me just over $70.

Back