Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a black / grey on eBay right now for $88 and one for $90 both BIN.

The problem is those are pre-orders and "shipping in August" I am usually weary of pre-orders on Ebay, I wont be able to file a claim if anything goes wrong, since the estimated ship date is so far away. :dunno

I got the email a while back but didn't read the terms of their split yet. Not sure of the pros and cons but actually PayPal put this into effect at least 6 months ago. Either way you should be good till August but if it's a reputable seller, that's more important than coverage or anything else

The problem is those are pre-orders and "shipping in August" I am usually weary of pre-orders on Ebay, I wont be able to file a claim if anything goes wrong, since the estimated ship date is so far away. :dunno

Ooops…. I didn’t notice those were pre-orders. I wonder where they are getting them from if Mezco isn’t reissuing them? I can’t imagine they still have not shipped some.

Ooops…. I didn’t notice those were pre-orders. I wonder where they are getting them from if Mezco isn’t reissuing them? I can’t imagine they still have not shipped some.

The ones that UK retailers (or the only one I know getting them) re having them shipped at the end of the month. Strangely also is they only have access to the EX versions

???

That's what I am confused about also. Aren't these supposed to be out already... but some stores still have them up for pre-order.
TFAW still has it available for pre-order so I ordered it from them. It says July, but i dont get how it can still be available?

I am in Japan and I still don't have my PX. It was supposed to be out in March and then it said May and now it says end of June, but I must admit I'm starting to think I'm not getting it.

Anyone else still waiting on the PX?

Diamond has the black and Grey on their website as shipping on 7/22. So more are coming but not sure if just held over batch or a small new run

My local guy in NY got his PX load already which was heavily allocated (he got about ¼ of what he ordered), and he's still waiting on the BLK&G. It's weird because some local shops like Forbidden Planet already got and sold out of the BLK&G's, and others are still waiting on theirs. My guy said Mezco confirmed that he's getting the BLK&G and his order isn't getting shaved down so I guess it's a small second wave

My local guy in NY got his PX load already which was heavily allocated (he got about ¼ of what he ordered), and he's still waiting on the BLK&G. It's weird because some local shops like Forbidden Planet already got and sold out of the BLK&G's, and others are still waiting on theirs. My guy said Mezco confirmed that he's getting the BLK&G and his order isn't getting shaved down so I guess it's a small second wave

Well that's annoying, forbidden planet here hasn't received theirs yet, even though its a uK company lol. They're sold out of their preorder allocation of B&G bats.

I am in Japan and I still don't have my PX. It was supposed to be out in March and then it said May and now it says end of June, but I must admit I'm starting to think I'm not getting it.

Anyone else still waiting on the PX?

Same here but I preordered from ebay though, the sellers says he's still waiting, the latest status is June...

Anyone here know where the mezco exclusive can be bought for a price that isn't insane like we are seeing on ebay? I've looked through the past 20 pages on this thread and haven't found anything :(

Holy crap, thanks for that Zombie.

I had saved up to buy a bunch of stuff but I think I'll have to get two of the dark blue Batmans :lol it's too tempting at that price.

Does FP charge right away on PO or until they have it in stock?

Also, apologies if this has been discussed before, but watching this review...

It made me realize the elbow fabric detaching problem isn't actually serious, apparently you just need to apply heat, remove hand and glove, re-tuck the fabric and that's it, has anyone here actually tried this?

I guess it's just reassuring to know it's easy to fix if it ever happens to me.

Last edited:
Back