Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who want the PR exclusive, they're gonna have some at SDCC.

CFpvGPfVEAAYRbA.jpg:large

I'd be lying if I said that doesn't look good

I hope so too, they need to move on at this point, they got their variants, acknowledged the demand, time to crank new stuff, bring on Superman!!!

... and BD Joker fight Bats, and armored Bats, and 3 Jokers, and Bruno, and...

I looks good, but it's not something I need, neither is the two pack one, I'm happy with my black/grey babies, I just need one of each character they release for this series and maybe 3 or 4 Superman figures :lol

Agreed. Looks great but I don't need to go crazy chasing it.

I ended up getting a "good" deal on a Mez EX from a trusted seller on eBay. I bought it as a pre-order item a month ago and he said that his stock was supposed to come in around the 22nd actually. Gonna go check in with him and see if they're in yet :panic:

The exclusive two-pack figure isn't even accurate to the cover, let alone the inside of the book. :lol

If they wanted this figure to be accurate to the cover, there shouldn't be poop smeared on it's legs and boots, it should have a hole in the knee, right shoulder and fists. Maybe even rework the head to have that squinty left eye. It has none. If they wanted to make this figure accurate to the book (you know, where he's actually fighting the Mutant Leader like this set), then he should have the yellow oval symbol with the gouges.

The BD figure ain't accurate to anything. It looks like a quick, thrown together convention exclusive. A shoddy custom that someone hastly put together for some quick cash. Even the "Knock out foam" looks like they molded a 3 second playdoh build.

This is more accurate,

image.jpg

OR

They could have made a unique dark grey/black yellow oval figure since the fight scene between him and the mutant leader are heavily shadowed and cast in black. They could have really gotten creative and included a cool, smiling sculpt to really make it unique.

image.jpg

But I'm sure they have that saved for a 7th Batman exclusive. :lol

Last edited:
Yeah, then a 3rd with a broken, bandaged nose with his prison pants and handcuffs.

Oh and then a 4th completely covered in mud with the bandage! Maybe a 5th without th . . . .

Accuracy isn't absolute, you can tell they were aiming for the cover look, that's undeniable, yeah it's missing the squinty eye but the face is cracked like on the cover, no such thing in the interior art, no oval, again, nowhere in the interior art in the fight, upper body suit tearing, again from the cover, I understand they didn't do the knee because it would expose the joint, overall the biggest inaccuracy is the dirt on the costume.

To be fair, any variant they release at this point after all the development, could be said to be a shoddy custom.

Overall I can't blame them for trying to milk every single penny of this Batman, there must be a reason for it, it must be selling well, we're just too impatient because we already have ours :lol

I think the only regular costume Batman figure that would interest me at this point would be one that had a detachable cape, other than that, I'm good waiting for what's next, bring on Dredd :rock:

Thanks to cerealkeller, I have the Mezco Direct exclusive as well as the retail and PX. Just have the retail out right now, but still loving it and changing poses daily. I enjoy all of the stuff I get, but this is one figure that I just haven't put down.

Any luck on anyone's Entertainment Earth order?

edit: Nevermind. I just saw that they updated their site for June. Is this a bad sign or nothing to worry about?

Any luck on anyone's Entertainment Earth order?

edit: Nevermind. I just saw that they updated their site for June. Is this a bad sign or nothing to worry about?

I've had good service from them but I've also had them cancel an order that they reported they were getting more items in from the manufacturer. So that may not have been their fault.

For the most part, I've had good experiences in dealing with Entertainment Earth. However, I have had them pull the plug on a couple of my orders due to allocation issues. Considering that the shipping date keeps getting pushed back on the PX figure, it's slightly disconcerting. I really don't want to have to pay secondary market prices for it.

Back