Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before they go milking the mold, i'e like to see a few others characters in this scale. A shelf full of block faced batman would kinda droll, plus i'm still on the fence about Dredd.

Yea no dredd for me. I'll take the mutant leader and supers first. I wouldn't mind a re release though, would give me a shot to grab the other 2 at retail

I wonder if Mezco knew that the Dark Knight third book was coming out before making this deal? They should be able to hit new figures from that new graphic novel in accordance with the new book out...

I still want one but at a decent price. I didn't think the price would skyrocket this soon after release. If it just goes up from here I guess I'll have to pass on this line. Didn't think it would be hard to pick up at msrp.

I still want one but at a decent price. I didn't think the price would skyrocket this soon after release. If it just goes up from here I guess I'll have to pass on this line. Didn't think it would be hard to pick up at msrp.

I'd say it's worth $100. I think I could justify perhaps paying slightly more than that (and probably will, I want the black/grey version), but your mileage may vary.

tXlDDsS.jpg

$100 for the black/grey is definitely inflated but doesn't make me run screaming. It's a great figure and a good one to start the line. The Previews Exclusive keeps popping up on Amazon for around $70.

Last edited:
I preordered the PX exclusive from a ebayer a while ago (before release), who seems legit (100% +), but up to this day he said he still haven't receive them, does anyone know if it is really possible for some retailers to get their PX exclusive this late?

PX sellers would be all your LCS's. They'll get all of the last shipments and put it up for sale last.
Wasn't the std one sold at some big retail store as well? They could still be floating around those places too.

Li'l late in showing this great figure off but had to because...of course I wanted him on his trusty steed!;)

Attachments

• DKhorse04.jpg
    DKhorse04.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 315
  • DKhorse05.jpg
    DKhorse05.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 312
  • DKhorse06.jpg
    DKhorse06.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 312
  • DKhorse01.jpg
    DKhorse01.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 309
FYI, I called Mezco directly for some information and some inquiries. They have no replacements for the Batman Ex. If you need to replace a defective one, all they can do is refund your money :slap

I guess a customer is screwed if you get an ex with qc issues. What a :gah:

Illproxy I hope you got your missing order.

I guess I will use other options to order future characters in the line. It's not worth it with them. I'd suggest for those who order the Judge Dredd should order two just in case :lecture

Last edited:
Damn, this bad boy sold out so bad that the ones that came out with bad QC can't be replaced because there aren't any to replace them with?

I don't know if I can really blame Mezco for that :lol

I hope they do a rerelease sometime down the line for the mezco exclusive one. Preview exclusive is nice but I really like the dark blue color. It would be ideal if we got a dark blue color with the yellow oval symbol.

Back