Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sallah,
thanks for the info. I'm a sucker for black and white figures. I'm sure this will be awesome. Please post a couple of pictures when you get chance.:)

We will be doing a full review of it, so pics and video forthcoming. :)

Sallah

I went ahead and ordered the mezco online exclusive figure. Since I'm located in Hawaii they would of charged me $40 for shipping, but I am getting it shipped to my brothers place, and shipping came out to $13. Could someone let me know if the figure box will fit in a flat rate USPS box, or can they give me the dimension and weight. Thanks in advance.

It's funny, all one has to do is paint the mouth flesh and the belt and you got the B & W sold out general release :lol

The details on that though! It looks like a statue and if it can move like those geeks from ToyPizza made it seem well that might be the best Frank Miller Batman in any form!:yess:

The details on that though! It looks like a statue and if it can move like those geeks from ToyPizza made it seem well that might be the best Frank Miller Batman in any form!:yess:
In my opinion, there hasn't been one yet. The Medicom one was a joke. The DCC version looks constipated with crap articulation. Was there ever a good one?

i ordered the exclusive from Mezco as well but at $73.00 shipped, I don't know how much I'm going into the line. However, the Dredd looks just too dang cool.

dkr2a.jpg
Iconic picture of Batman in blue/gray. A reason why I had to get the mezco online exclusive figure.

Back