Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard anything about Deathstroke recently (maybe an e-mail from a retailer or Mezco themselves)? I've been dying to get mine.

Also, got the regular Joker and classic Superman recently. The Joker is great, though the suit colors are a bit too monotone, and he could definitely use a few more accessories (both problems are being fixed with the DX version, though that probably won't be out for another year).

Superman is pretty good too and I'm overall happy with the figure but I have three main problems with it:
- The regular head's expression is way too neutral, like to an almost unnatural degree. Looks less like he's being indifferent or relaxed and more like he's zoned out and deep in thought. They really should've included at least two more heads for him - a determined, slightly angry one for fighting and then a more gentle, maybe smiling one. Still, the technical aspects for it are perfect (the hair, detailing and sculpting, the coloring) and he doesn't look bad posed on my shelf.
- The heat vision head looks a bit... goofy. He apparently burnt away his eyebrows and the heat vision effect is more pinkish than red so he looks less like he's about to unload some eye lasers on someone and more like he's really embarrassed about something.
- The belt needs to be smaller and thinner plus have some red loops on it.

I thought I'd hate the chest emblem but it seems I was fortunate enough to get a defective one. That probably sounded like a weird sentence but what I mean is that mine appears to lack the magnet gimmick (none of the bullets stick to it no matter where I place them) yet the emblem lays completely plush on his chest without any of the edges sticking up, which is a fine trade off for me.

Yeah about Classic Superman, I posted in another thread, I'm very disappointed by his size. He is just too short, way too short compared to TDKR Batman. I wish they'd have gone for TDKR Superman and sized him properly. Kind of sucks having both next stand to each other and having a Superman that's so out of format, he looks like a Supes cosplayer. I can't really place Superman anywhere else in my Mezco collection. I have tried to put him on the stand to elevate him, but I'm afraid it will tear his suit if he stays on this for too long. I have seen many problems with Hot Toys in the past with dramatic poses tearing suits, so I'm not going to try this.

Also, does anyone know if the Punisher leather coat may flake in the future? For now, none of my leather coat Hot Toys have flaked, but I've seen this huge problem happening to others, I wonder if the Punisher coat will last this long.

PSA: there's a coupon for eBay right now for $15 off $75+ using the app: P15OFFAPP. Used it to order a Harley for $63. I actually got my first Mezco figure last week, the standard Deadpool, and I'm already hooked. For better or worse.

I'm going to give the dark blue DKR Batman away to a mate. Was there any difference other than the colours and bat emblem with the black and light blue versions? I can't remember.

I'm going to give the dark blue DKR Batman away to a mate. Was there any difference other than the colours and bat emblem with the black and light blue versions? I can't remember.

Retail Black and Grey
Retail TDKR.jpg

PX Light Blue
PX TDKR.jpg

Mz Direct Dark Blue
Mz Dir TDKR.jpg

You sir, are a very nice friend, cause that dark blue DKR Batman is worth some big $$ on the 2nd hand market.

Lol, it is? I better not look. I bought two at the time coz shipping one was dumb, so still sealed too. He's the good mate. I remember when we were like seven after Sunday swimming lessons I'd be round at his place and he had this rope climbing (1/6?) Batman action figure. It was awesome. That was well over thirty years ago. Don't see him much now. So yeah...

Thanks Spark, I'd forgotten it had both.

Lol, it is? I better not look. I bought two at the time coz shipping one was dumb, so still sealed too. He's the good mate. I remember when we were like seven after Sunday swimming lessons I'd be round at his place and he had this rope climbing (1/6?) Batman action figure. It was awesome. That was well over thirty years ago. Don't see him much now. So yeah...

Thanks Spark, I'd forgotten it had both.

I used to play with that rope climbing Batman myself. Great memory!

I remember my little brother having that. There was a Spider-Man too.

1857c8820e51805881d08806888f6746.jpg

Ah yes, REMCO. There was a Spider-Man, indeed. In fact I never had the Batman one, but I do have the REMCO Spider-Man and Superman figures. The Superman came with a light up piece of Kryptonite. They were pretty cool for non-articulated figures.

Back