Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skipped the first Joker but I'm all over this one. Could very well be my favorite One:12 yet once it comes.

4147.Jpg

Better not hesitate on getting this one. It's going to sell out fast.

I was tempted by the first Joker but his outfit wasn’t Joker enough for me. Glad I waited now. I still might be tempted to pick up the original for cheap now. Guess I’ll have to get a Batman now. What did I just get myself sucked into? :lol

if that coat was cloth instead of it begin the pleather pun px in purple i would be sold. odd choice not used to seeing classic/comic joker in leather coat lol.

I was tempted by the first Joker but his outfit wasn’t Joker enough for me. Glad I waited now. I still might be tempted to pick up the original for cheap now. Guess I’ll have to get a Batman now. What did I just get myself sucked into? :lol

DKR Batman is still the best figure in the line; you're getting sucked into the best Mezco has produced :wink1:

I had him and the SDCC 2 Pack but never opened them and eventually sold them. Big mistake now :lol

Yeah, I had all 5 of them when they first came out (including 3 of the B&W) but unfortunately I sold them all off over a year ago…. I was smart enough to at least kept one of the B&W ones though. I’ll probably re-buy the regular one again to go with the Joker. I think that one is still a "reasonable" price.

Last edited:
This is the ultimate edition of joker, might as well face it all the classic versions are going to be mezco ex. They know how to suck you in

Pre-ordered.

Almost got the standard one a month or so back but right as I was considering pulling the trigger previews of the deluxe version showed up from NYCC. I might still get the standard version if I can find it for cheap since I like the un-hatted grinning head and revolver it comes with.

This is the ultimate edition of joker, might as well face it all the classic versions are going to be mezco ex. They know how to suck you in

If they kick out a deluxe classic Superman without that awful chest emblem and some varied facial expressions I'll have to bite.

Ordered this joker, was gonna pass but I'm weak...now I may try bleaching the suit on the original one and see if I can get it to look like the dark knight returns....I wonder if that'll work?

Back