Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, I cannot wait!

18382566_221042495067747_2463047264742932480_n.jpg

I don't see the point in that variant, why not classic Deathstroke? They have all the parts they need, the pirate boots, the scaly texture, etc etc.

This variant makes no sense.

Have to agree. I am sure he will be a nice figure...but ultimately passable for me. Phoned in and unnecessary.

I am sure classic Slade will be revealed down the road. Thats the variant I want.

I am sure classic Slade will be revealed down the road. Thats the variant I want.

Yep.
It'll be limited to 125 pieces, it'll go up for pre-order with no warning, and quantities won't be limited so as to make it easy for scalpers to corner the market and set their own ridiculous price point.

At least it seems that Mezco may have semi-learned their lesson with PX exclusives...they used to be limited on BBTS but it seems they greatly opened up orders for the figures.

At least it seems that Mezco may have semi-learned their lesson with PX exclusives...they used to be limited on BBTS but it seems they greatly opened up orders for the figures.

Sure; that was probably their calculated strategy all along. Produce a much-wanted variant (classic Punisher) in a very small edition size and let scalpers buy as many as they want, creating ridiculous secondary market prices. Then, increase production on subsequent variants; hysteria takes over and people buy figures they may otherwise be on the fence about, fearing they'll miss out if they don't, or hoping they can cash in on the next $500 golden ticket.

Sure; that was probably their calculated strategy all along. Produce a much-wanted variant (classic Punisher) in a very small edition size and let scalpers buy as many as they want, creating ridiculous secondary market prices. Then, increase production on subsequent variants; hysteria takes over and people buy figures they may otherwise be on the fence about, fearing they'll miss out if they don't, or hoping they can cash in on the next $500 golden ticket.
I could buy into this, if Mezco hadn't shown to be completely out of touch with the fanbase of these characters.

I think Mezco just thought classic Punisher wouldn't sell that well, hence the small production size.

I could buy into this, if Mezco hadn't shown to be completely out of touch with the fanbase of these characters.

I think Mezco just thought classic Punisher wouldn't sell that well, hence the small production size.

Agreed...they don't seem that...connected/smart. They just don't seem to know how to service their fan base.

I don't see the point in that variant, why not classic Deathstroke? They have all the parts they need, the pirate boots, the scaly texture, etc etc.

This variant makes no sense.

I was wondering why I like it and I think it's because it evokes the Slade design from Teen Titans. I was never a huge fan of the show, like some people were, but I really dug Ron Perlman's portrayal, and, if I'm being honest, I probably like this figure better than the reg, which I think looks kind of ****ty. I agree with you on Perez/Wolfman classic, mail-clad Deathstroke being much better, but then, I don't think that should have to be a variant, I think it should be the figure they put out in the first place, but it' seems Mezco, and they make dumb ****ing decisions, and if I had a nickel for every dumb ****ing decision Mezco made, I'd have enough nickels to buy Mezco and stop them from making so many dumb ****ing decisions.:lol

EBAY COUPON

Save $15 on Purchases of $75+
Use code PREMEMDAY15. Hurry — ends tonight at 8 PM PT! 5/24

I just used this coupon to pick up One:12 Shazam for $60.00 w/ free shipping!

Back