Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have the opportunity to pick up Mezco's Previews Exclusive Dark Knight figure, and am wondering how it might look pared with the upcoming Dredd... A little Batman vs Judge Dredd action. Anyone own the aforementioned Batman that can comment? Would these figures look strange together or absolutely badass? :wink1: I'm itching to get my email from BBTS for Dredd. This guy looks pretty great all on his lonesome.

But brawling with Batman? It's really very tempting... :lol

great idea!:clap hadnt even considered them posed in a fight, loved those comics.

so at sdcc the "disco" aka shiny blue suit ver we saw is that the PX ver w/o cursed earth cloak?

What I was told, and none of this is guaranteed so don't quote me, the Cursed Earth version has a blue suit but it is not the same blue suit as the one seen at Toy Fair. I'm thinking maybe it'll have battle-damage or be really scuffed-up or something, although it might just be a different shade of blue a la their Dark Knight Mezco and PX exclusives.

And I'm pretty sure there's going to be at least one more exclusive Dredd that hasn't been revealed it. I'm hoping for black with gold armor (instead of yellow). I would have done black/gold (for a modern look) and blue/yellow (for a classic comic look), personally.

ahhh cool yeah thks, was wondering bout that disco ver, dont mind it that much but would prefer the blue not as shiny/sparkly. just a matte blue.

Cursed Earth (with 'Poncho') = 'Disco Dredd'. You are correct. :wink1:

There's always delays. BBTS still has it listed for August, so I'd assume by the very end of the month or sometime in September...

late AUG has been the est ship date on the PX ver now for awhile, have asked every time i have been to LCS where i POed it. so wasnt surprised to see the reg ver change from July to match that AUG at bbts.

but yeah delays and more delays is most likely, hope not tho. want both inhand asap.:impatient:

I think I'm moving to 1/12 figures. 1/6 just doesn't cut it for me.
Hot Toys aren't really that fun to pose/handle and cost too much.

sighhh shipping in sept according to mezco twitter :impatient:

Until the end of September when they tell us it's coming in October then they can cue the seasonal "dock strike port delays" excuse for anything coming in 4Q.

So I have the opportunity to pick up Mezco's Previews Exclusive Dark Knight figure, and am wondering how it might look pared with the upcoming Dredd... A little Batman vs Judge Dredd action. Anyone own the aforementioned Batman that can comment? Would these figures look strange together or absolutely badass? :wink1: I'm itching to get my email from BBTS for Dredd. This guy looks pretty great all on his lonesome.

But brawling with Batman? It's really very tempting... :lol

Both have guns, should pair well together.

Mezco-Judge-Dredd-and-Lawmaster.jpg

Mezco Previews Exclusive One:12 Collective Judge Dredd and Lawmaster - The Toyark - News

Well, I've got my pre-order locked in, but I can't promise I won't jump ship and cancel later. That price... :gah:

yup is awesome but da price is scary :thud:

looks like its the disco ver of dredd fig, same as px cursed earth ver but sans cloak and rifle

Hm it's super lame if it's disco dredd... they should've given us that navy blue suit we saw in some shots.

yeah im sure they will keep on milking no doubt.

i have grown to like the disco dredd, glad i POed that via lcs.

Are they kidding? I thought this was supposed to be a more affordable product according to all of the interviews.

the dredd fig alone is like 70. so the bike alone would be 190, still alot. surprised they didnt offer it solo tho.

the lights better be amazing and it have diecast parts for that price yeah?

Back