Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might cancel my mez dredd cause that bike price is just stupid. Think that's the same price I paid for my Hot Toys bat pod.

to be fair this is the not the solo bike price, this is the with dredd included set price i think. solo bikes comin later.

wish that mez vers zipper ended at collar like the threeA ver. looks abit awkward.

sans insane price the probs i have with mez bike is it doesnt look very bike-ish? dunno if that makes sense but appears as tho his legs are like straight flat in front of him on seat and rather then him straddling it in the norm bike style.

Even taking the figure out of the price, the bike is almost $200 bills. That's wayyyy too much for a plastic 1/12th bike. I could see if it was mixed media with diecast parts or something but just a plastic bike seems high.

And when you consider DCC are releasing a 1/12th Batmobile for $99 bucks with electronics, the bike really feels like a rip.

How many different Mezco Judge Dredd variants have been announced?

I have the following three versions on pre-order, but I've seen pics of a fourth version wearing a black suit with color accessories.

SDCC-2015-Mezco-One-12-Collective-4-of-18.jpg

SDCC-2015-Mezco-One-12-Collective-5-of-18.jpg

10_2_7.jpg

i think the reg ver is the black suit, so the dark navy is the only one that is mystery.

could be wrong correct me if so pls-

PX Cursed Earth Dredd(aka disco dredd with the metallic blue suit rad cloak and rifle)
PX Dredd and Bike(disco dredd sans rad cloak and rifle)
Reg Dredd(black suit)
B/W Dredd(con exclusive)

really wants the dark navy the most more i look at, pretty cool.

I guess I assumed the navy blue version was the regular version as that is the one I've seen more pics of online.

i would love to be wrong and the navy is reg ver but in the PO pics i see used on sites its the black.

ughh bet it will be some sort of con ex, the navy.

i think the reg ver is the black suit, so the dark navy is the only one that is mystery.

could be wrong correct me if so pls-

PX Cursed Earth Dredd(aka disco dredd with the metallic blue suit rad cloak and rifle)
PX Dredd and Bike(disco dredd sans rad cloak and rifle)
Reg Dredd(black suit)
B/W Dredd(con exclusive)

really wants the dark navy the most more i look at, pretty cool.

You got it right, as far as I know. The navy version is a mystery... :dunno

anyone have the b/w inhand? seen some pics but be nice to read a reaction via a fellow freak. read it has magnet shoulder pads and the badge attachments via inhand reaction on twitter.

no not yet, but i asked recently and was told this year it will for sure, and bike.:clap

but sure it will be shipping sometime in 2017.....:lol

:lol thanks

Then I might get a chance to get both, and sell whichever version I don't like.

If it goes as usual, 3A Dredd will be around $50/$60 shipped. which is great, I usually pay $30 or more for shipping from BBTS.

dark navy suit ver will be sold with bike

"Dark blue Dredd will come with the dark blue Lawmaster, pre-order date still TBD "-Mezco twitter

was going to pass on bike but do like the dark navy, well played mezco....
gotta admit the b/w bike on display did look good also.
Mezco - Figures Photo Gallery

wonder if the threeA dredd will have dark blue ver? def a comic book edition aka b/w like their death got.

details on the mezco bike-

"The Lawmaster bike, which was designed in cooperation with artist Ben Willsher, features three separate FX activated front guns with lights and sounds, activated motor sounds and lights, real rubber-slick tires, and storage that fits hand cuffs, free-rolling wheels and turnable handle bars"

Back