Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
details on the mezco bike-

"The Lawmaster bike, which was designed in cooperation with artist Ben Willsher, features three separate FX activated front guns with lights and sounds, activated motor sounds and lights, real rubber-slick tires, and storage that fits hand cuffs, free-rolling wheels and turnable handle bars"

That sounds cool and all, but lights and sound effects? As a collector, what exactly am I going to do with that? This is a high-end collectible, not a 12-year old's toy. *scratches head* I'd actually have preferred a lower-cost version without the - literal - 'bells and whistles'. I mean, in a display case... :confused:

On an exciting note, my color Dredd is on his way to me right now! I'm stoked! :yess:

dope where did you order the reg dredd?
and agreed on the bike stuff, so not necessary. but may be be fun to have near cpu and occasionally hit the sound FX as i work but yeah if i had the option i would choose lower cost sans fx etc

That sounds cool and all, but lights and sound effects? As a collector, what exactly am I going to do with that? This is a high-end collectible, not a 12-year old's toy. *scratches head* I'd actually have preferred a lower-cost version without the - literal - 'bells and whistles'. I mean, in a display case... :confused:
It's a trend right now, many vehicles are being made with that stuff these days.

I don't care for it tbh.

It's just more stuff to break... :rolleyes2 I'm kind of wondering if the B&W version might be without all that, though. (I ore-ordered mine from BigBadToyStore. Their shipments came in Thursday.)

BBTS just put the 1:12 Scale Judge Dredd's Lawmaster By One:12 Collective / Mezco up for preorder for $125.00 (without figure)

OOC10008.jpg

Price wars. With everyone charging $100 for a 6 inch and over $200 for a 12, and all the new companies coming in they are beginning to fight for our dollar.

wondering the same why mezco is so expensive for judge dreed license. Hasbro and DC direct price around 15-30$ . but mezco nooo they charged us 70$.... while chucky is 100$ for lifesize??

I don't know about Chucky, but that Batman was worth every penny of those $65 and even some after market prices.

It's a huuuuge jump in quality from the usual 6" American figure, not to mention, it's actually better in every way than the SS Batman :lol

TDK batman? yeah the after market price is already double-triple... and with every success come the bootleg =D

Does anyone know when the PX exclusive Cursed Earth version is coming out? I thought it was last month but my order is still open from DCBS.

Thanks for that info. Have there been any pictures of the PX figure without the coat on?

Thanks for that info. Have there been any pictures of the PX figure without the coat on?

Dredd-PX-2-600x649-2.jpg

Dredd-PX-7-600x961.jpg

It's based on the old Eagle Publishing colours. I also noticed the suit is fabric as opposed to synthetic leather, the face is painted to look younger, the helmet is the old-style bubble version and the body looks like it might be thinner.

Lawmaster $125
Lawmaster + Judge Dredd $259.99 (Used to be $229.99 at BBTS)

I'm thinking the Mezco Lawmaster was going to be more expensive, then 3A announced their Lawmaster + Judge Dredd at $160.

Has Mez NYCC Dredd shipped yet? The Con's come and gone. Feels like SDCC all over again...

Back