Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_8623.jpg

Wow :lol

If I was to ask a MGS related question... What is people's favourite MGSV trailer?

It’s tough, I like all 3 a lot but if I had to pick, probably the extended E3 red band trailer. “Sins of the Father” is already one of my favorite MGS songs, and getting a look at how different TPP is compared to the past MGS games made me really excited.

Sins of the Father is a fantastic piece of music. The title also gives me hope for Big Boss to do some truely evil things.

The trailer is great, especially the extended opening on the red band version. Really emotional and well directed sequences.

Japan to get special edition Metal Gear Solid PS4

esybypen.jpg

MGS renders at 1080p on PS4, 720p on Xbox One

I think we all knew this but I was always going to get this game for the Ps4 anyway

I'd like to see some more pictures of that console when it becomes available. It looks like they just took a regular PS4 and pasted a decal at the side with the FOX logo :lol. The gunmetal MGS 4 PS3 looked far more impressive.

I'd like to see some more pictures of that console when it becomes available. It looks like they just took a regular PS4 and pasted a decal at the side with the FOX logo :lol. The gunmetal MGS 4 PS3 looked far more impressive.

I must admit when I read the title on CVG I got quite excited to see it but when I clicked on the article & actually see the Ps4, it was pretty underwhelming :lol

The Gun Metal PS3 is just sublime on all levels. So much so that I'd rather not use it and keep it as a display piece in my home office. :lol

12586313675_43646ae6dd_b.jpg

Nice display there Ryan

I personally can't mix and match different media in my collections.

I have to display figures with figures

I must admit when I read the title on CVG I got quite excited to see it but when I clicked on the article & actually see the Ps4, it was pretty underwhelming :lol

It really does. I'd still like to see more pictures of it later on. But, the CVG picture of the PS4 reminds me of those stickers you can buy on Ebay and just slap on the top of your console :rotfl

The Gun Metal PS3 is just sublime on all levels. So much so that I'd rather not use it and keep it as a display piece in my home office. :lol

12586313675_43646ae6dd_b.jpg

Nice display!! :clap

Even if it's not being used, it looks like a remarkable display piece in your MGS collection.

Nice display there Ryan

I personally can't mix and match different media in my collections.

I have to display figures with figures

Thanks Frank! I got the idea from those old Konami displays where they mix stuff in conventions. In fact, they did one few days ago:

BgRi4HOCUAA0VzG.jpg

Sweet Display.

Thanks man!

Nice display!! :clap

Even if it's not being used, it looks like a remarkable display piece in your MGS collection.

Thanks Solidus! The lens died as but I'll get to that one day. I just can't find it in me to use it as a secondary PS3.

Yeah man it displays really nice. I like the idea of having an area to do it, I just know I couldn't personally.

I see you got the PW artbook, do oh have the rest?

Thanks Frank! I got the idea from those old Konami displays where they mix stuff in conventions. In fact, they did one few days ago:

BgRi4HOCUAA0VzG.jpg

Thanks man!

Thanks Solidus! The lens died as but I'll get to that one day. I just can't find it in me to use it as a secondary PS3.

Back