Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Just watched it. Can't make much other than the offshore Outer Heaven plant bit the dust after being attacked.

Coma for 9 years? I know BB went into a coma and they cloned him but this is after the fact...

Looks like it can be Solidus but how can he lose his right eye and then his left?

Just watched it. Can't make much other than the offshore Outer Heaven plant bit the dust after being attacked.

Coma for 9 years? I know BB went into a coma and they cloned him but this is after the fact...

Looks like it can be Solidus but how can he lose his right eye and then his left?

time will tell my friend.

They where demonstrating the fox engines focusing power. so they used HT naked snake figure to show how a real camera focuses vs the fox engine.

Sounds like Kiefer Sutherland and Richard Doyle.

[ame]https://youtu.be/gEod8_2h99Q[/ame]

ffffff.png

End of the trailer shows Xbox 360 and ps3? so if it is coming to ps4 and ''720'' we have yet to find out. Maybe this is a fall 13 release? and we'll see more at E3?. Who knows, but look a gta v that is releasing in fall 13 close to next gen so this has the same chances of current gen release.

Was that Ocelot on the horse in the trailer?

I thought so too, but I'm pretty sure that's too easy a guess. He doesn't have the point eyebrows, unless their retconning his face just like with Big Boss.

So Kiefer is the burned guy eh? So the burned man who attacks MSF was the guy in the hospital with him.

I guess he's the one we get the perspective of watching them do chest compressions on Big Boss.

Amazing trailer i think they will tell the story of when the boss is in a coma and later on you play as soildus .

Back