Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445311511.808841.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work Supreme_Snake. Nice work on the holster and gear.

However what body are you using, it looks a bit thin.

Last edited:
Here some pics of my progress on my Venom Snake. Finished sewing the gun holster, modding the SPIE harness and the ammo vest. Just waiting on head sculpt and the arm to come home soon.

23fc206313334d0e7cc570bae226a86e.jpg

a7117ad9d90f2350adde7396b3ab8e54.jpg

9ac37b503adc6f1f07cf6e85258e62f5.jpg

Great work dude! On the holster especially

Thanks Elvis and Frank and everyone else!
I'm using a ttm19 clone I bulked it up a bit using stuffing and surgical tape. Would a Barney Ross body be better?

Here's a pic of him a bit more together.
38a5671d1ed666b3fb04d0739f63acab.jpg

Thanks Elvis and Frank and everyone else!
I'm using a ttm19 clone I bulked it up a bit using stuffing and surgical tape. Would a Barney Ross body be better?

Here's a pic of him a bit more together.

That looks great but yeah I think he is a bit too thin IMO. For him the Barney body is definitely the way to go.

I used a Bane/Barney Ross body for mine and the proportions are good. He's pretty buff in V

No he's taller than a TTM19, mine is actually bigger than most of my other MGS figures to be fair

Is the Barney Ross body shorter than a ttm19 clone? I'm trying to keep him a bit short like a certain spoiler ending in the game.

Is the Barney Ross body shorter than a ttm19 clone? I'm trying to keep him a bit short like a certain spoiler ending in the game.

It's bigger but just because of the calves. The calves are longer since the connections to the balljoints are longer too. So you can just swap the Barney calves with any tom one.

Back