Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro you worries too much.If they want to do it they would have done it when the promo pics was out.

Not necessarily. Their lawyers may have just not become aware to it yet.

Either way, I sincerely hope it does not happen as I am excited for earlier versions of Snake as opposed to this imposter.

(Looks superb by the way) :)

708044b7dac323bb2f0f1632c6216bb8.jpg

Random pick mass preduced leather jacket

Seems like you know their release history..
What's their release after Metal Boss and what year?

Not an Inflames expert just adding the truth. If you don't want to talk about it then don't post things you have no idea about.

Inflames has steadily release figures since then including another version of Big Boss. Most of their stuff is aimed at the Asian market with a version of the Monkey King seemingly every couple months. They did preview a figure of Guts that actually was shut down buy copyright issues so maybe you're just confused.

Not an Inflames expert just adding the truth. If you don't want to talk about it then don't post things you have no idea about.

Inflames has steadily release figures since then including another version of Big Boss. Most of their stuff is aimed at the Asian market with a version of the Monkey King seemingly every couple months. They did preview a figure of Guts that actually was shut down buy copyright issues so maybe you're just confused.

I forgot about their journey to the west series since the version they did was not my style of interest. Wasn't there few years gap between their last MGS and the first monkey king figure?

I was super excited when they announced Berserk Guts, but I thought they backed out because of other companies released their figures first and Inflames saw the market cooled down. They didn't seem to announce anything about it. so, Now that's my guess.
But then again, are you sure about the copyright issues? Did they said something about it? If you're not sure, you are the one talking about things you don't have truth to back up....

Last edited:
I forgot about their journey to the west series since the version they did was not my style of interest. Wasn't there few years gap between their last MGS and the first monkey king figure?

I was super excited when they announced Berserk Guts, but I thought they backed out because of other companies released their figures first and Inflames saw the market cooled down. They didn't seem to announce anything about it. so, Now that's my guess.
But then again, are you sure about the copyright issues? Did they said something about it? If you're not sure, you are the one talking about things you don't have truth to back up....

Pretty sure. I read something on Reddit from someone working there that said they attempted to aquire the license but the added cost made it an extremely expensive figure because of the size and detail and by attempting to get the license they essentially told on themselves shutting down the none license figure at least for now. I'm sure we will see it at some point.

Pretty sure. I read something on Reddit from someone working there that said they attempted to aquire the license but the added cost made it an extremely expensive figure because of the size and detail and by attempting to get the license they essentially told on themselves shutting down the none license figure at least for now. I'm sure we will see it at some point.

maxresdefault.jpg

At least I read it somewhere instead of just saying random **** that I just thought of in my head for no real reason.

I mean what made you think a figure that came out (with two versions) with box art, shipped to American stores and sold at large distributors (to which it sold out) was shut down by Konami?

What made you think Konami somehow hurt inFlames so much they stopped making figure for years?

That doesn't even make sense. Did you read that on Reddit somewhere or did you just decide you wanted to blame Konami for something that never even happened? You're not one of those #****onami people are you?

Back