Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole character design is weakly researched. He has a flight suit that is missing just a few details to make it an actual flight suit. His boots aren't anything I've ever seen before and his vest is ruined by the cartridges on the side. They are too big to be 556, too small to be 40mm and colored wrong to be for a shotgun. Kitbashing has a way of ruining character designs in MGS for me.

Do I need two vests for on top of the flight suit? There's one that looks like the MGS2 one, then there's another below with the shells you mentioned, what's it called?

942b1ef0ece9f9b6ffb6407748997c25.jpg

Left:prototype head in the promo pictures. Right:mass produced head

I don't want to jinx it but I'm just waiting for a cease-and-desist letter from Konami because this figure is so dead on. The crappy part is is Konami will never make this figure but they'd probably be the type of company to do that to Lim toys.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hate the game with every fiber in my body and I spit at it as a daily ritual but that figure looks very nice! Can't wait for MGS1,2,3!

Hate the game with every fiber in my body and I spit at it as a daily ritual but that figure looks very nice! Can't wait for MGS1,2,3!

Echoes my sentiments as well. Jack isn't making this easy to pass on. I'm really glad to have the ear of a developer, especially in regards to MGS when it's been a deadzone more or less for this market.

I totally forgot to pre-order. This looks soo good. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on it.

I look forward to MGS2 Snake!

I don't want to jinx it but I'm just waiting for a cease-and-desist letter from Konami because this figure is so dead on. The crappy part is is Konami will never make this figure but they'd probably be the type of company to do that to Lim toys.

Konami don't care about this franchise anymore. So I'm hoping it won't happen

Bro you worries too much.If they want to do it they would have done it when the promo pics was out.

Back