Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha no no i was talking to fireclaw. I love his work but he pisses me off lol. He's been working on venom snake saying coming soon. That was in May 2016 a year ago now he saying he's doing quiet. I'm just mad because his work is so good but you just can't get it because he doesn't release it. I want my **** fireclaw come take my money!

IMG_20170428_182837_441_zpsurdveqlu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My custom mgs3 naked snake.

Yeah, I really wanna make one but can't find good lookin' TS BDU.
And if I find one it's usually in US and they charge too much for shipping.

nomadsnake.jpg

Had my cousin custom make me a Nomad suit Old Snake. Switched out the hands for the extra Kenobi hands I had.

I was going to make that version of old snake, havent gotten around to it. He has a burnt face with a bandage i believe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He wears that suit in the mission briefings before and after the face burn. I thought about going with the bandage and burns but I believe you actually see him more often in that look without the burn.

This Quiet set was the biggest pain in the ass ever, and I'm not sure it's because of the bust size I chose. I had the mid bust too and their thighs and hips look close to identical, with maybe the bigger bust having a "thigh gap." Either way, if anything ever snaps or breaks on this thing, I'm just going to glue it and be done with it.

Wasn't impressed with how this was handled. Wishing a more reputable company would have done this set and actually included the body. Took a lot more work than it should have to get her set up. In fact, it was about six and a half hours of futzing and trying to salvage some **** that broke.

IMG_9960.jpg

IMG_9966.jpg

IMG_9969.jpg

IMG_9970.jpg

IMG_9971.jpg

IMG_9975.jpg

IMG_9982.jpg

IMG_9983.jpg

I had to clip some of the hair since it wasn't even and some hairs were stick in between the neck plug insert and the head.

Back