Metal gear solid 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they should start the series fresh with a new clone of snake named something different. Let us play as Old Snake in the first 1 or 2 missions training the young snake and then take old Snake out and let Young snake go after the ones who killed him and finish his story. That would keep all the fans happy and keep the story fresh. just my opinion though. I think it would make for a very good game. They could even have young snake encounter some old locations and find allies in Old Snakes friends and enemies since Old snake was nothing but respected by everyone he encountered whether they tried to help him or kill him.

I would be pissed. That wouldn't keep the series fresh at all. The prospect of playing as a cybernetic ninja and learning Raidens back story as to how he became a cyborg would be awesome. I mean who hasn't wanted to play as a cyborg ninja after seeing Grey Fox in MGS!?!?

I'm just happy the series is continuing at all. Let the whiney fanboys whine.

I don't care for Raiden, I agree 100% that he is a good support character but never as a lead. Yes he was redeemed as a bad-azz cyber-ninja in MGS4, but it is too much flair and finesse for a game centered around "stealth action".

The next Metal Gear (if not Snake's story continued) should be a new character...I wouldn't mind seeing a young clone of Snake or something like that.

Back