Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you're forgetting solid means it's a3d game not a2d game so solid has nothing to do with it

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Originally that was the reason for it but it's no longer valid. It's not a Solid game.

The only thing I like about the game is the free cutting, the button mashing sucks. I feel like I have no control over what I'm doing.

and you're forgetting solid means it's a3d game not a2d game so solid has nothing to do with it

Rising is 3D too, which makes your point kind of moot(?) :dunno

Style of gameplay is totally different from any in the series, stealth vs. "slash-em-up",

"Tactical Espionage Action" vs "Lightning Bolt Action"

Man I wish they kept "Lightning Bolt Action" as a part of the title.
Sadly that died when Kojima left this project to Platinum Games. :monkey2

The only thing I like about the game is the free cutting, the button mashing sucks. I feel like I have no control over what I'm doing.

I feel like this will be lots of button mashing. Game animation isn't as smooth as the original prototype either...why why :monkey2

Best thing though is still Raiden's suit, redesigned by Shinkawa, still looks cool, got both PAK colors on order already :lol

I feel like this will be lots of button mashing. Game animation isn't as smooth as the original prototype either...why why :monkey2

Best thing though is still Raiden's suit, redesigned by Shinkawa, still looks cool, got both PAK colors on order already :lol

Zandatsu was going to be mind blowing.

I'm more looking forward to the PAK, white variant and other merchandise for this than the actual game itself.

Akomei, its not, because you said there wasnt a solid in the title of the game because its rising. I merely stated what the solid in the title was originally for. That was the arguement.

Last edited:
Anyone order from Anime Island before? I've never and wonder about their service. Price seems good though...

And the figure is 11.1" tall? Oh yeah...oh FREAKIN' yeah - this is gonna be awesome!

great - thx!

Got mine ordered from Anime Island - $65 after shipping, which isn't too bad at all.

I'm hoping to have one in-hand much earlier than that to review for www.Figures.com, but I'm for sure going to buy an extra anyhow - too good to pass up this one - especially if it's seriously 11"+ tall!

Anyone order from Anime Island before? I've never and wonder about their service. Price seems good though...

And the figure is 11.1" tall? Oh yeah...oh FREAKIN' yeah - this is gonna be awesome!

I've ordered several things there, good store, good service too. Their payment system is a little strange, but it works!

BBTS is taking PO's on Raiden. I PO'd 3 of them. Two to display, maybe one to flip eventually.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SEP10382&mode=retail&picture=out

I ordered 2 White Raidens, just 1 Black one so far, now I'm wondering if I should get another Black Raiden...

I've ordered several things there, good store, good service too. Their payment system is a little strange, but it works!

I ordered 2 White Raidens, just 1 Black one so far, now I'm wondering if I should get another Black Raiden...

Where did you PO White Raiden? I don't see it being up for PO by anyone...

I'd really like the Japanese Exclusive Set with steelbook, figure, and art book...but I realize I'll rarely read the art book, rarely play with the figure (it'll sit on a shelf, probably MIB) and the steelbook, while cool, will sit on my shelf both while I play and while the disc is stored.

In reality, it's simply not worth the $140+ it'd cost me to import it :(

Oh well - I'll get another Raiden later maybe...

I was thinking about getting the set just for the Steelbook,but ultimately decided $100 is way too much for a game that I may end up hating.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

I know I'll love the game as I'm a huge fan of everything Platinum Games does, but the cost/benefit ratio isn't high enough IMHO...

wanted the white raiden figure I'll wait for SDCC in order to get 1 for expensive prices. I don't need that whole kit.

Are the NTSC peeps getting this cool lamp with the collectors edition of MG Revengeance?

lamp.jpg

I think the PAL version is getting the white Raiden figure as part of the collectors edition, but it's around $250US. That's crazy. I might want the lamp more anyway.

more gameplay

Raiden vs Metal Gear Ray

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M0sTVzGVBs[/ame]

even more

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJn9hhedJ7A[/ame]

Last edited:
Back