melvinpelayo here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthRamuk said:
Thank you for your comments, KD. Guess I will just shut up.

No...I quite like your postings. I am by no means asking you to shut up. As I have been told a few times to shut up by some board members, but I post on. And so shall you.

All I was saying is that I dont want you be misinterpreted. Its a hard thing indeed to really try go get across what you are trying to say in post. If you dont hear a way a person says something or see their facial expresions it can be hard to convey what you mean.

Dont stop posting, that would make me sad:monkey2 ...Besides your one the few up late at night to post with.

:monkey2 You make me sad DarthRamuk. You haven't read what I have said. Is English your first language? I have stated I have trouble with it, even if it is my native language, and I have stated that things can easily be misconstrued, and how. I have also stated my, "attack" as you see it, was directed at what you have said, not toward you in particular, and that it could have been anyone that might have said it.

I said nothing in the quote you have used, to say you were arrogant, on this occasion. I think I did in the past, but again, you haven't chosen to be very clear, or refer to that occasion. If I recall, I explained myself that time too, and why I found it to be so. I am also unaware of the facts you say it is you are stating, because you haven't referred to what they might be. You can ignore me. That is okay, that is your choosing. I find that to be ignorant, by definition, and it is perhaps why things appear not to turn out the way you think they should, and may be the cause of why you are having these sorts of problems in your life, which you seem unable to ignore with a laugh, like you can easily dismiss me with. I expect you not to respond to this post now, because it will be ignored. Fine by me.

Hey guys. Dont derail the thread. Remember? We Hate Melvin. We hate Melvin.. etc...

Discuss... :monkey5

Everyone has the right to post and everybody has the right not to be offended (unless you rip us off).

hello..?:monkey3

um, I'm okay... :D

I didn't get to catch this whole thread but like pixlet said,,,

"we hate melvin" right ? :rolleyes:

Thansk Creecher for standing up to me and I really appreciate it.
It's probably harder to write and post something than actually saying it outloud with profound tone and feeling, so much could be misunderstood.

I like this forum :D
I wish I had more sideshow things so I be "one of you guys" :lol

Geez... I guess I sure missed some crazy action in this thread during my move... but back to the hating of Melvin! I did recieve $82.50 back from Paypal yesterday out of the $91 I paid the little poo. So, I lost $9, but I can chalk it up to a lesson learned.

And to comment on what I can piece together from some heavily edited posting (I guess), I still like all members here, old and new, I'm pretty new myself. Also, I've so far bought from a number of people on this board, and when I have money again (moving cross-country sucks) I'll do so in the future.

lcummins said:
OK, you guys got side-tracked and no one caught my reference... anybody? Am I that old? :monkey2
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. And yes, you're old because I knew what it was. :lol

Batty said:
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. And yes, you're old because I knew what it was. :lol

YES! Someone knows! It was a great underground comic book here in the US creech. It came out in the 60's and early 70's and was centered around the hippie culture of the day! I believe, if I remember correctly, it was done by Gilbert Shelton?

...and apparently, it is still being published!!!

lcummins said:
YES! Someone knows! It was a great underground comic book here in the US creech. It came out in the 60's and early 70's and was centered around the hippie culture of the day! I believe, if I remember correctly, it was done by Gilbert Shelton?

...and apparently, it is still being published!!!
Yes, he was a big part of the underground comic book movement along with the great R. Crumb. I was also a big fan of Wonder Wart-Hog. It was some strange stuff to say the least!

I didn't realize the Freak Brothers was still being published. Any info, lcummins?

creecher said:
:lol Great. I'm back to being old and smelly. :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Agent0028 said:
And here we thought that smell in the chat room was the trout...
:lol A great man once said. "There are three things that smell like fish. One of them is fish. The other two are growing on you." :monkey5

lcummins,
I will have to find the links, but a fabulous furry freak brothers film is in the works, and it is a weird animation thing. I will do a little search tomorrow. You're not that old for knowing that stuff!

I can't vouch for Creecher's smelliness though!

lcummins said:
I think it is all reprints, but RipOff Press still sells the comix!
Thanks! I actually have a few of those issues along with some copies of the insane Zap Comix. I need to reread some of them. It's been a long time!

I caught the reference too, but that's because my Mom is old :monkey3 When i was younger she used to have some of the original comics.

Seaward said:
lcummins,
I will have to find the links, but a fabulous furry freak brothers film is in the works, and it is a weird animation thing. I will do a little search tomorrow. You're not that old for knowing that stuff!

I can't vouch for Creecher's smelliness though!

You mean this one!!!

https://www.grassrootsthemovie.com/movie.htm

brotherssplit.jpg

Now tell me those wouldn't be some cool 12" figures!!!

I don't remember them. Was it some sort of claymation marriage of Wallace & Grommit with Cheech & Chong? :lol

Back