Mel Gibsons big comeback: "The Colonel"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually pissed when I seen this. I was like awesome a new Mel flick, since Braveheart and Apoclypto were awesome. Then I was like WTF, it was funny but I fell for it at 1st.

Awesome is the only word to describe this :lol Gotta love it when people don't take themselves too seriously :rock

I watched the whole interview... he did a really good job. Jimmy poked fun of his "incident" and Mel did a good job. Thought he was funny and I hope he gets back into acting regularly becasue I miss seeing him in the big movies.

Not too serious with his tax free 42 mil private church in Malibu ...yep MAD MAX alright :)

If that upsets you, you need to look into alot of other churchs in the US. They're worth alot more and they're tax free too. I have no doubt about Mel's religious convictions, but I have to wonder about alot of the others.

If that upsets you, you need to look into alot of other churchs in the US. They're worth alot more and they're tax free too. I have no doubt about Mel's religious convictions, but I have to wonder about alot of the others.

Nah it's not upsetting at all and you are right about other some churches in the US ..not to mention all over the world :duh

Looking forward to seeing the church of latter day pirates :naughty

I love all of Mel's film, and I think he's a great Director, I could care less about his personal life or beliefs I just wanna see more films made by him. Not this Chicken crap.

Back