medicoms bruce wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok seriously that bale sculpt is near perfect,so much better than the HT one,but as always...Medicom`s paintjob is very poor.

Ok seriously that bale sculpt is near perfect,so much better than the HT one,but as always...Medicom`s paintjob is very poor.

Yeah, the paintjob is bad...thats why I'm sending it for a repaint lolz..

It looks like a very nice sculpt hiding under the paint, but the head looks a tad oversized on the body to me.

Who cares? I'm more interested in the lady on your sig hehe.

thanks for the new pictures. Who woulda thought Medi is able to compete (and beat, IMHO) with HT on the TDK HS a year ago? Now if medi start paying more attention to the paint ops they gonna be right back up there with HT and EB. (Eb is still the leader on HS at the moment, IMO)

In any event, medi is becoming the company showing the most improvement for 2009 so far.

Can't wait to see how the repaint turns out.

thanks for the new pictures. Who woulda thought Medi is able to compete (and beat, IMHO) with HT on the TDK HS a year ago? Now if medi start paying more attention to the paint ops they gonna be right back up there with HT and EB. (Eb is still the leader on HS at the moment, IMO)

In any event, medi is becoming the company showing the most improvement for 2009 so far.

Can't wait to see how the repaint turns out.

is EB enterbay?

I never thought I would ever buy this figure but im tempted after seeing the in hand pics. The only thing keeping me away is the price

who else is there? :lol

yeah, EB = enterbay, HT= hot toys, SSC= sideshow, medi = medicom. less typing with these acronyms.

thanks a bunch dude! :D

I tried asking other people about it but they were real rude and mean about it
They were being sarcastic and wouldn't tell me so thanks again
you rock :banana

The sculpt looks pretty good to me, just really needs a repaint, then I think it'll be practically spot on for Bale.
All the other sculpts I've seen make his face a little bit too slim

Medi Bruce head sculpt deserves a good repaint!
3581496772_7209bf39fb_o.jpg

HT one seriously way too small

Looks really great but the hair kinda bothers me. Something is just kinda weird about the hair. Besides that I definatley see Christian Bale

I was right :D

All it needed was a repaint to look pretty much spot on for bale

Great repaint, although the lower lid lines show up as an uneven thickness in such extreme close-ups. The mouth sculpt looks a little on the small side, and from some angles it looks like there might be something weird going on with the cheeks, although that could be to do with the neck being too small for the head - the sculpt would definitely be improved by a sculpted neck.

Back