Medicom Tetsuo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh nice.

We need Akira RAH and the Colonel RAH.

Frack it, give me the Clown Gang leader too. :lol

Too bad the Clown leader didn't have more screen time since he became pretty important in the manga. I loved the tire mark he got on his face too heh.

100_6330.jpg

100_6332.jpg

100_6331.jpg

Looking good... gonna wait on this one a bit so I can get him a bit cheaper. Was able to get Kaneda for $130; hoping for a similar deal here :pray:

Looking good... gonna wait on this one a bit so I can get him a bit cheaper. Was able to get Kaneda for $130; hoping for a similar deal here :pray:

It could go the other way around, like the bike. Tetsou is far superior to Kaneda in terms of Sculpt and materials used. Kaneda was not worth the initial price, Tetsuo is. I especially love the open mouth sculpt. I wish they had made one of those for the Kaneda figure.

My brother popped round yesterday and I showed him this and Stansfield, (both being new). This impressed him a hell of a lot more.

Couldn't believe how accurate to the screen it was.

It could go the other way around, like the bike. Tetsou is far superior to Kaneda in terms of Sculpt and materials used. Kaneda was not worth the initial price, Tetsuo is. I especially love the open mouth sculpt. I wish they had made one of those for the Kaneda figure.

Yeah, its possible... although after prices creeped up on the bike Medicom made some more :lol So I'm not too worried... worst case scenario I'll just end up paying retail.

I bought the McFarline Tetsuo years ago. It's quite a nice figure! Pretty detailed, good paint job. But I admit, the spaced out arm... there are nicer things to put on display. :lol Came in handy for the Medicom Testuo photo though.

Back