Medicom Stormtrooper review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
On Sunday night, I posted two Medicom reviews - one mine and one a guest review. Tonight, I'm posting two more, which is mighty strange for just one week!

My review covers the Medicom Stormtrooper. Yes, I know this figure has been around awhile, but I just recently picked one up, and they just so happen to be on sale at ShopStarwars.com, so I thought it was worthwhile to remind everyone how cool this guy is.

The other review is of the Medicom Alphonso Elric, the younger brother of Ed from Monday's review. I put his review up over at QSE this week, but you can find all the links at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

brilliant review... but I've been praising the medicom body for years.. and what do I get? some jerk always bashing them.. hehe you know who you are.

Thanks Michael!!

Well, let's keep in mind that these are too short, which is a huge problem for me. If it's 'sixth scale', it better actually be somewhere in the vicinty of six foot = 12". With Vader being so tiny in the Medicom line up, it really hurts the overall display.

But I complain about the hugely oversized DC Direct body too, so I spread around the whine.

Thats the only part of the review i don't agree with.While vader does not TOWER over the stormies like he does in the films i find that it works just fine. Good review!

vaderzg1.jpg

Michael Crawford said:
Well, let's keep in mind that these are too short, which is a huge problem for me. If it's 'sixth scale', it better actually be somewhere in the vicinty of six foot = 12". With Vader being so tiny in the Medicom line up, it really hurts the overall display.

But I complain about the hugely oversized DC Direct body too, so I spread around the whine.

yes defintely out of scale, but as you can see almost no company is true to 1/6th scale...Thats why the medicom scale doesn't bug me.. because if you do the math SST luke is almost nearly 12 inches..

that would make him 5'10 - 5'11

we all know luke was not that tall..

amazing review michael.. I would have rated the same.

They're plain and black i chuck em.I keep my SS boxes though.I mean i'll keep my other medicom boxes cause they look great but the SW ones are just black with a logo.

Seth Gecko said:
They're plain and black i chuck em.I keep my SS boxes though.I mean i'll keep my other medicom boxes cause they look great but the SW ones are just black with a logo.

THEY'RE SO ELEGANT!! AND PRETTY!!! hahahha I dunno I just like the simplicity of the boxes.. adds a nice touch..

Picture114.jpg

Picture115.jpg

still don't know why the **** Batman's box is so big..

Why are the hands so small? I noticed this on the Medi Superman too.

At least Fett's look the right size.

That might just be a personal thing,to tell the truth i didn't notice a thing till he said it.(i think they're fine maybe a tad but not like supes))

vs4.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaand here comes the swingers
"But but but if you make Vader's legs longer he will be 12.22544857857663663366666 inches tall and I don't care about scale"

We like thing big here. Kinda like the little kiddie sized PS2 controllers compared to the MAN sized XBox ones. Big cubed engines compared to little 1.6liter "engines".

Oh and great review as always Michael.

Did someone say something? Sounded like a dick swaying in the wind...gently.

hahah I wasnt even going to respond to this thread, but since Evilface said so, here you go guys. Biggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

97081642kb5.jpg

Back