Medicom RAH Sandtrooper -Sergeant-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eukalyptus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have seen the photos of my RAH Sandy with enhanced weathering, but for those who haven't:

I had to paint the mouth mikro up front (Medicom messed up big time), the left eye and the head band. I added more weathering, as I felt it wasn't enough in some areas (foremost in the corners on the mouth piece as dirt likes to stay there). I also added some accents over the entire body, as it would be unlikely that the new dirt apps that are lighter, would only be on the helmet.

00127.jpg

00223.jpg

00318.jpg

00412.jpg

00512.jpg

0069.jpg

0077.jpg

0086.jpg

Today, I got the pauldron covered. Removed the orange (took me about an hour - absolutely not recommendable work). Then I painted 2 layers of white, scratched it even with a sharp knife and began the weathering.

Project finished.

0531.jpg

0521.jpg

0511.jpg

050.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

HOT DAMN I love Sandtroopers and have been doing dio's with them in 3-3/4" but these 12" Sandies are just amazing. You have done an exceptional job weathering them wel done indeed.

Ron

The reason why I am asking is that I think I bought your Sandtrooper ... The weathering is the same. And I don´t think it is over the top. Sandtrooper are dirty :)

Back