Action Figure Medicom RAH 1/6 Link The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my HLJ notification as well! I can't believe this thing is finally coming out! All included it came to about 290 shipped. Definitely way more than I wanted to spend, but BoTW was one of my favorite gaming experiences of all time so I couldn't pass on this figure.

Yes. Would love to see the in hand pics from anyone getting this. It helps stave off the jealousy.

Hopefully customs doesn’t turn into a cluster****. It’s always an unknown when it comes to them.

Yeah im excited for this and Dante. Hot heart Claire was better than I expected. Dante looks fantastic so far. Its a great string of figures lately.

Hopefully customs doesn’t turn into a cluster****. It’s always an unknown when it comes to them.

Yeah im excited for this and Dante. Hot heart Claire was better than I expected. Dante looks fantastic so far. Its a great string of figures lately.

Did HLJ go through EMS? I live in NY and pretty much all of my overseas items have never gone through customs...or at least went through customs really quickly, I dunno :T

And yeah, it was your pics of Claire that sold me on it. Surprisingly she didn't look all that great in the promo pics, but in hand pics she looks great!

My 2 Claire's are somehow stuck in Shanghai...been checking the status regularly and for the past few days it just says "origin post is preparing shipping". Got it off eBay from a high rated seller.

Did HLJ go through EMS? I live in NY and pretty much all of my overseas items have never gone through customs...or at least went through customs really quickly, I dunno :T

And yeah, it was your pics of Claire that sold me on it. Surprisingly she didn't look all that great in the promo pics, but in hand pics she looks great!

My 2 Claire's are somehow stuck in Shanghai...been checking the status regularly and for the past few days it just says "origin post is preparing shipping". Got it off eBay from a high rated seller.

Yeah, Link is coming EMS. I know I've had packages go through customs before and it usually worked out ok.

Thanks for the compliment on the Claire photos :)

Yeah, my packages lately have been acting weird too. Hot Heart Claire got stuck for a while and Ourworld Jill got delayed something like...5 days.

Maybe it's a placebo effect, but I feel like when I turn on the notifications on USPS it somehow gives it a nudge and makes the package move...I dunno like someone goes "oh **** someones watching this package, I better get it moving" :lol

Yeah, Link is coming EMS. I know I've had packages go through customs before and it usually worked out ok.

Thanks for the compliment on the Claire photos :)

Yeah, my packages lately have been acting weird too. Hot Heart Claire got stuck for a while and Ourworld Jill got delayed something like...5 days.

Maybe it's a placebo effect, but I feel like when I turn on the notifications on USPS it somehow gives it a nudge and makes the package move...I dunno like someone goes "oh **** someones watching this package, I better get it moving" :lol

Ok, the fact you too had to wait a bit for your RE figs does put me at ease somewhat...I'm just hoping they're not lost. The seller said EMS tracking is down and will check at the post office on Monday...here's hoping because I've been wanting a decent Claire for the longest.

And Y'know what? Maybe I should sign up for usps notifications and see if your suspicions are true haha.

Back