Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Wez. You're a fan, so I'm guessing you'd be happy with it :D

& yeah, someone should make a video review. I didn't find one on YouTube yet.

Lol yup been a fan since 2007. Been waiting for respectable figures from this series for along time

sasuke7b.jpg

Haha I was going thru the forums to see how people pose their Sasuke despite his immovable ankle. This one is very clever :clap

Oh yea, will any brave souls consider getting this? The ninja scroll is 13cm so that's about 5" long which might just work for Naruto. The fuuma shuriken on the other hand doesn't because it's inflatable and it's taller than Sasuke.

Thanks Xirality :D

& you are a legend for finding that scroll. Thing is, it would cost me around $45 :slap. I've been searching for a scroll, parted out Medicom Naruto head sculpt, & Sage coat, on Ebay. I found a scroll that was already on a Naruto statue (looked like a Banpresto recast to me), but the statue was like $100. Pass.

Hey guys. I ordered Sasuke off amiami and I was wondering, how come u can't pay right away after the order's been placed? Also, I chose the EMS shipping and does anyone know what the total cost will be if I live in the US???

Hey guys. I ordered Sasuke off amiami and I was wondering, how come u can't pay right away after the order's been placed? Also, I chose the EMS shipping and does anyone know what the total cost will be if I live in the US???

They need to check the stock, and also calculate the shipping. Should get the total invoice within 24hour timeframe.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the heads up. Btw, did u ordered one off the site? If so, what was the grand total including shipping??

Hey Viper please if you dont mind let me know how much it was. im thinking of ordering from them as well! thank you!

Should be around $30.

You can cross-track shipping costs for Japanese items from HLJ.com.

Hey Viper please if you dont mind let me know how much it was. im thinking of ordering from them as well! thank you!

Hey Pitu. I just payed for my Sasuke off Amiami and the total including EMS shipping for me was $201.50 USD. Hope that helps. :wave

Hey Pitu. I just payed for my Sasuke off Amiami and the total including EMS shipping for me was $201.50 USD. Hope that helps. :wave

Congrats man, with shipping that's still cheaper than most other places. Please be sure to post some pics when you get him :wink1:

Congrats man, with shipping that's still cheaper than most other places. Please be sure to post some pics when you get him :wink1:

:hi5: Fo sho. I was comparing Amiami price to other websites before I bought Sasuke from them and they are the cheapest with the shipping. Hopefully, it comes in by this week unexpectedly since I chose EMS. :pray:

I ordered my Naruto from amiami (way before they changed their site now and used an e-mail system for order notifications). Total came out to about $200 (but I used EMS shipping)

Ok, this is seriously irritating. Sideshowtoy.com just updated their shipping of the Naruto figures from April 2012 to June 2012. So now I'm thinking about ordering from Amiami. Are they pretty good with shipping fast and all?

Ok, this is seriously irritating. Sideshowtoy.com just updated their shipping of the Naruto figures from April 2012 to June 2012. So now I'm thinking about ordering from Amiami. Are they pretty good with shipping fast and all?

:wave I ordered from them last night so I'll let u know when it arrives. If u go back to the beginning of this thread and read some of the posts, a few members on here ordered from amiami and say they're a good site to buy anime stuff. So I took the plunge and took their word for it. :)

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered my Naruto figure today from Amiami. I'll keep the sideshow on pre-order just in case there are any issues. I'm also getting my wife to sew a sage mode coat for Naruto. She's pretty good with sewing so I'm excited about how it'll look. I wish they sold just the heads for the Medicom figures so I could paint sage mode eyes on one of the faces.

WOO! got my Naruto today...:yess:

first off it is an excellent figure, it is cooool.

1.great likeness

2. i like the denim like material of his clothes

3. independant movement of his headband ties

4. variety of hands

now,i should just shut up and be happy, but there are a few things that bug me about it:

1. the price - if we had got another head with an angry expression etc. i would have been happy to pay this price or if it was abit lower i wouldnt be as bothered by the following...

2. He's a giant - at 12 1/4 '' i dont know how they decided to make him this big. and like i said before if we wanted any adult characters they are going to have to be about 14 1/2 ''. can't see it happening.

3. his trousers are too tight and are restricting any stretched DYNAMIC POSES's. i just did one and he is mooning at the back so that his trousers dont rip.

4. his boots are not leather like material like they showed in the promo shots (if i remember correctly.)

overall its great, but they could have done better.

2 pictures:

showing the size /scale compared to Medicoms Goku RAH (out of focus crap photo but you cansee the sizes!)

Naruto just opened with all the accessories.

Yea i got mine today too. but those idiot mailmen always want to pink slip me so I have to pick it up at the post office tommarow.

Back