Medicom Marvel RAH Punisher, Magneto, & Venom-Punisher Shipping Soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say the Blade looks a lot better than the earlier pics, and I think now is actually an improvement over the original. I guess I thought initially he didin't come with shades?

Punisher looks a lot better too, Magneto... not so much :lol

Blade looks great... :rock

...but that Punisher figure is awful. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I can't believe that it's an $100 figure. It still looks like a Hasblow figure to me.

Medicom put's out truely outstanding 1:6 figures. Their anime stuff is IMO the best 1:6 figures on the market, for the record I HATE anime, but then they release a figure like the Punisher and I can't believe it. :huh I wouldn't pay over $40 for it. 2 guns?!?!?! WTF! The Venom-Punisher figure comes with more weapons than the regular Punisher figure? At the very least, Medicom cound have just reused the guns from the Venom-Punisher figure for Frank. That's just being lazy.

Blade looks great...

...but that Punisher figure is awful.

I can't believe that it's an $100 figure. It still looks like a Hasblow figure to me.

Medicom put's out truely outstanding 1:6 figures. Their anime stuff is IMO the best 1:6 figures on the market, for the record I HATE anime, but then they release a figure like the Punisher and I can't believe it. I wouldn't pay over $40 for it. 2 guns?!?!?! WTF! The Venom-Punisher figure comes with more weapons than the regular Punisher figure? At the very least, Medicom cound have just reused the guns from the Venom-Punisher figure for Frank. That's just being lazy.

I think the Punisher is a great version of the Mike Zeck Punisher. I would like the holster's for the guns, I think that they are necessary since he isn't always drawn with them. As far as guns go, you can buy an arsenal of guns for him since he used mainly modern weaponry. So, that to me is a non issue. I could post a lot of reference photos to back up my point if you want. The only thing I don't like about the figure is the skull. Oh well, not bad classic iconic 80s Punisher for 80 bucks. Never thought that anybody would make a classic Zeck Punisher. I would like a Dillion Punisher the most from Welcome Back Frank. But this is a close second.
Zeck_CoverImage.jpg

Last edited:
As far as guns go, you can buy an arsenal of guns for him since he used mainly modern weaponry. So, that to me is a non issue. I could post a lot of reference photos to back up my point if you want. The only thing I don't like about the figure is the skull. Oh well, not bad classic iconic 80s Punisher for 80 bucks. Never thought that anybody would make a classic Zeck Punisher. I would like a Dillion Punisher the most from Welcome Back Frank. But this is a close second.
Zeck_CoverImage.jpg

For $100 though you shouldn't have to buy more weapons.

My point is that it's a rather lackluster attempt. The sculpt is good and the outfit is OK but it's still not worth that much money. The figure is not worth $100. Hot Toys' Aliens Marines were only $89 when released. Do you really think this figure is worth $10 more than Hicks?!?! :huh

The photos were not necessary. I've been reading Marvel comics since '80.:monkey3

I curious to see how these come out. Magneto would've been really cool if he'd not had the metallic purple. Either way, I think Punisher is the best looking one. Hopefully we see a Captan America, and a brown Miller-esque Wolverine! :rock

For $100 though you shouldn't have to buy more weapons.

My point is that it's a rather lackluster attempt. The sculpt is good and the outfit is OK but it's still not worth that much money. The figure is not worth $100. Hot Toys' Aliens Marines were only $89 when released. Do you really think this figure is worth $10 more than Hicks?!?! :huh

The photos were not necessary. I've been reading Marvel comics since '80.:monkey3

The Hot Toys Hicks was 85 bucks when it came out according to sideshow's site, and the Hudson was 89.99. I only paid 80 bucks shipped for my Punisher. Do I think he is overpriced? Heck, yes I do. Do I love the Punisher? Heck, yes I do. I inserted the photos because people on the forum seem think the figure is very inaccurate. I was merely showing that he is rather a nice 1/6th scale figure of arguably the most iconic version of the Punisher. Heck, I am supprised that they made a Punisher figure at all. Any 1/6th scale collector worth his salt has a treasure chest of weapons for him. Should he have them. Yes, you are correct. Does it means that the figure isn't worth it? Not really, since you probably have all the weapons anyway.

I curious to see how these come out. Magneto would've been really cool if he'd not had the metallic purple. Either way, I think Punisher is the best looking one. Hopefully we see a Captan America, and a brown Miller-esque Wolverine! :rock

I want a Daredevil soooo bad right now.:monkey5

Anyone got the Venom-Punisher in hand ? Mine shipped out today but I'm in Australia so won't have it till late in the week - but at least I'll have Darth Maul then too :maul

I really can't wait to get my Blade and Magneto figures now. I'm not really thinking of getting the Punisher since I already did one from the Marvel Studios figure, but Blade is right up there with Thor as far as my favorites go.

I always liked that Medicom Punisher....Probably one of their only figures I would really like to have in my collection.His simplistic design his really remanescent of the old school punisher.Somebody should buy it and give it to me.

Shai Hulud said:
I always liked that Medicom Punisher....Probably one of their only figures I would really like to have in my collection.His simplistic design his really remanescent of the old school punisher.Somebody should buy it and give it to me.

Use the finger of doom on your current squeeze and get her to buy it for you. :emperor

Back