Medicom Hannibal Lecter and Saw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmmm well at least there's more wrinkles. The expression jsut seems wrong. It looks like AH, just not from Silence of the Lambs. Maybe splattering it with blood would help?

He looks more like he's watching you pee than thinking about eating your brains :lol

hannibalperv.jpg

Well, actually the HS looks there to me, it'll need a repaint but I didn't see a mask or cart, need more pics... he'll be up for P.O. today or tommorow so we'll get the scoop on this guy soon.

Well, actually the HS looks there to me, it'll need a repaint but I didn't see a mask or cart, need more pics... he'll be up for P.O. today or tommorow so we'll get the scoop on this guy soon.

That's key stuff there too, I'm very eager to order this, but in that outfit, at minimum he has to have his mask, otherwise it's just a waste, though if the price is ok, I may get him and buy my own clothes to customize him into his blue prison suit.

If I do decide to get this Dark Artist or Les have your brushes ready you will have a new customer.

$200 :eek:

This thing better have the mask and cart, Spider-Man cost half that and was way more intricate a design, yikes.

$200 :eek:

This thing better have the mask and cart, Spider-Man cost half that and was way more intricate a design, yikes.

For 200 he better come with the Shelby County Courthouse Cage, two Cops, baton, white outfit, classic music boom box and specially ordered lamb dinner...

and Clarice. :lol

Seriously, for 200 Med must have more stuff thrown in... wish i knew what it was. Med would never price it this high if it was just a fig... UNLESS the licensing fees were ridiculous. I'm hoping for at least a cart and mask.

The page I have pulled up says $99 but mentions nothing of a mask or cart.

Yep, 99, no cart or mask mentioned... how could they NOT include the mask? Makes NO sense to me.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the latest figure from Medicom's amazing line of 1:6 scale figures, Hannibal Lecter! The charming, menacing mastermind from Silence of the Lambs is dressed in his straightjacket and orange prison jumper. Each Hannibal figure includes a figure stand, and comes packaged in a beautiful display box.

They just changed the price, it was $200, I put my order in when it went up, now I'm cancelling and second guessing the whole thing regardless.

quid pro quo, yes or no? hannibal doesn't look like anthony hopkins.

They just changed the price, it was $200, I put my order in when it went up, now I'm cancelling and second guessing the whole thing regardless.

I don't know, 99 with a repaint and this works, but no mask?

Also I wonder if HT will make one, prolly not for awhile but if they do you know they'll have a mask and maybe a cart too...

easy pass for me, no likeness at all imo. just look at the eyebrows, horrible.

i just don't get it, the jango fett sculpt is dead on but not this.

I don't know, 99 with a repaint and this works, but no mask?

Also I wonder if HT will make one, prolly not for awhile but if they do you know they'll have a mask and maybe a cart too...

You know, I just thought of something important. This figure could be saved with a repaint (same as Jack Sparrow) BUT without the mask, I'd only use it to make a blue suited prison Lecter which WON'T work if he has no hands, and since he's in the straight Jacket, I can imagine they might not give him hands because you couldn't use them. I think I'll be contacting Sideshow about this once the dust settles from Comic Con.

Back