medicom evangelion asuka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be buying rei for sure. Missed out on the first version and like the sculpt and eye paint on this one much, much better.

I got my EVA girls!!!!
Just a quick blurry pic.....haha, just too happy to get them.

4185646892_1a947d2e35_o.jpg

Shinji will have to wait a little.....but YAY!
ok...no more toys for the rest of the month, broke broke broke.

Yeah, I've had Shinji for quite a while, and got Asuka a couple of weeks ago from HLJ and Rei is finally coming in at Sideshow! She is charging on the 17th!

After Sideshow, er... Medicom... canceled the Shinji orders, I didn't take any chances and ordered Asuka from HLJ; it was already too late for Rei, as she was sold out at HLJ and Hobby Search, so I kept my Sideshow order. I've been worried she might get canceled, so it is great she is finally coming in, but I just wish it wasn't so close to Christmas.

4199440153_97d511810b_o.jpg

Quick pic of the 3 pilots!
Got Shinji for a low price, thks to darktrick of Mediworld.
Waiting for Kaworu & Mari, I hope they don't take as long as the movies to get released.

As of right now, I have the new Shinji and Asuka. Snagged Asuka from BBTS and Shinji from AnimeWild.com. My Rei figure is at the local UPS facility waiting for me to pick up. And after this week, I will be only one final flex payment away from securing their big brother--the 1 meter tall (40 inches tall) Evangelion Unit 01 also from Medicom which I've had on preorder over at Sideshow since October. Fortunately, Medicom just released it last week in Japan so I guess another two months and I'll have him in my hands!

Medicom%20Evangelion

Here's a quick pic.

Last edited:
Back