Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is alot of talk about the fact that the legs are stufed with cotton balls and limits the amount of movement in the legs. So posing is not all that great from what i've seen.

Yes i know that,and know how it is as i have the MGS4 figs from medicom with foam under the rubber suit,but i mean if there is fragile parts on this figure...

Yes i know that,and know how it is as i have the MGS4 figs from medicom with foam under the rubber suit,but i mean if there is fragile parts on this figure...

HOW DEEEE HEEEEEEWWLL WOOOD AHHHYE NOOOOOO?

arnold_schwarzenegger_surprise.jpg

i guess somebody should do one of em stop-motion-batyman and see how fragile is he :p

okay..another quick news..this guy has got one of the biggest ass in 1/6 history.
maybe its a safety feature..u know..just in case u decided to land on some van or something..

gahh..playing this figure while watching the blu-ray really turns me on..uhhh

i guess somebody should do one of em stop-motion-batyman and see how fragile is he :p

okay..another quick news..this guy has got one of the biggest ass in 1/6 history.
maybe its a safety feature..u know..just in case u decided to land on some van or something..

gahh..playing this figure while watching the blu-ray really turns me on..uhhh

and the award for most disturbing movie of the year goes to...

I agree on the endurance on this figure, I think hot toys wins on endurance and quality. Cotton on the legs and limited movement not a big plus, but I guess it really looks like bale's batman (depending on the pose)

Took some pictures...damn, I really need to buy some lights. Taking photos at night is real hard...or maybe I just don't have the skills.

Enough with the talking, enjoy

3462777623_c50f79a847_o.jpg

3462777945_4cb95c1ccf_o.jpg

3463593454_c85d7f377f_o.jpg

3463593800_eaf54a2312_o.jpg

Very nice pics
I could never get my HT DK to get his arm up for a punch like that

Back