Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece looks decent but NOTHING even close to the HT's version. Overall it looks like a Toys R Us toy, sure it comes off as nice but when you start to compare there is no comparision.

The chest looks decent but when you factor in proportions and an overall real like feel it lacks and then some.

You wanna comparison pic? It will be somthing like this:

Fantasy20Island20Waving.jpg

I guess we'll have to wait untill the non-smartass' post some real comparison pictures of Hot Toys - Medicom bats.

Medicom truly has the boots correct. Hot Toys boots are wrong, and Hot Toys boots colour should have been somewhat shiny like Medicom. Not matte.

Even the real boots are shiny.

I guess we'll have to wait untill the non-smartass' post some real comparison pictures of Hot Toys - Medicom bats.

Smartass? Thats an excellent description of yourself. At least I speak normal human being English rather than insulting members for having an opinion.

I may 99% of the time make fun of Medicom products but 99% of the time the product is laughable. I think people can or should appreciate an honest opinion.

I get what you mean riko, I can't wait to get this figure along with the new a new HT DX version :rock , but some people don't see it that way... its a dying battle, don't bother bro.

Looking over it again, Medicom's gauntlets are better than Hot Toys as well. They seem slimmer and longer. Hot Toys is quite armoured Transformers chunky looking style.

Smartass? Thats an excellent description of yourself. At least I speak normal human being English rather than insulting members for having an opinion.

I may 99% of the time make fun of Medicom products but 99% of the time the product is laughable. I think people can or should appreciate an honest opinion.
insulting is also normal human behavior you know, you prove it right now.
And yes, you might be right about medicom, but maybe for that 1% you could be wrong. You are not the only one with an opinion you know :)

Lets get on topic please, so we were talking: MEDICOM BATMAN :)

Cool looking figure. I have to be honest the overall proportions are better than the HT figure, and the cowl sculpt looks more accurate too. Not perfect, but more accurate. Just wish the colors on the armor pieces were right.

But the belt kills me. It doesn't look so good. Switch it out!

I personally don't like it, just my opinion he's face is to long. He looks cheap like a toy you would buy in a toys r us store

I personally don't think it looks like a toy you could buy in a toys r us store. It DOES have some good points. But please consider the amount you pay for it.... it's really not worth it. I DO understand the style medicom is going for and this by far the best (yes sad isnt it) attempt from medicom on a BATMAN figure. So I will be fair on this.

HOWEVER, as I would state again, it's not worth the amount they are selling right now. It should be priced MUCH lower than that . (maybe around 100 US - 115 US at most)

P1100841001.jpg

the more pictures I see of the head, the more I like it

Edit: My opinion changed with that pic. Now that looks good. I totally see Bale. Seems to work better at a side angle. His head is a bit too long though. IMO between HT, DCD, and Medicom, DCD still has the best head.

Last edited:
I also hate to admit it, but unless Hot Toys doesn't come with a sculpt as good as that, I am going for Medicom.
So the headsculpt on the rumored DX batman is going to make the descision for me.

Still like the HT version. Looking at the batsuit on the Medicom, it doesnt look as nice. Looks like fake straps from the pec armor to the shoulder girdle. Like it doesnt connect

This figure looks pretty good, i still think they got the cowl done better then Hot Toys and the DCD is just stupid..i don't even look at that figure as being something from TDK lol..with all the complaining about which is better etc..just buy what you like i guess..scale is not so much important to me as the look of the figure is more important and proportions..see, looking at my SCC jedi monkey arm luke..he never really got bashed all to hell for that because he is not a shrimp like Medicom, or his face never got all that much negative comment for looking like he shat his panties, you will always get SSC fans bashing the hell out of Medicom, i like both companies for different reasons..and i 'd like to think that i do not have a complete blind eye for everything not SSC or even Hot Toys, hell i still like my Medicom Luke better then the SSC Big head Monkey man one.

Still like the HT version. Looking at the batsuit on the Medicom, it doesnt look as nice. Looks like fake straps from the pec armor to the shoulder girdle. Like it doesnt connect

:lol yup I noticed that too. There's no strap. Also I hate how there's a huge gap between the end of the arm and the glove.. so you see the gap plus the wrist peg. Looks wonky as hell. The head is too long and narrow as well. Meh.. the prototype looked good. :lol

:lol yup I noticed that too. There's no strap. Also I hate how there's a huge gap between the end of the arm and the glove.. so you see the gap plus the wrist peg. Looks wonky as hell. The head is too long and narrow as well. Meh.. the prototype looked good. :lol

Funny its more money than the more expensive looking HT.

I do collect some Medicom SW stuff but I can say that this looks cheaper looking so far from the pics Ive seen.

Back