1/6 Medicom Dark Knight returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked one up from a Fellow Freak for $120 shipped! I have Tony's set-up on order and can't wait for the finished product! THIS was the comic that got me into comic books in the first place and I always vowed I would buy a 1/6 (or equivalent) version.

The Medi HUSH Batman was as tall or taller than the Hot Toys Batman figures. Are you saying this figure is shorter than the last Medicom Batman figure? That's rough.

This is not a medicom thing as it is DC comic/medicom thing-- DC comics has to sign off on this--they say' ok make it. They knew the size difference. The other thing, can you imagine the price if this was the length of the the hush bats and supes figures with the same proportions. So, we should be mad at DC comics for ok ing this.

I'm sorry but I can't see my self buying this figure, what a disappointment it is the shortness of the body the suit the mesco figure looks better than this one yet that other one is gonna be only 6" tall. I'll just stick to the one I have.

Should i get it? I love this version of batman but I'm not really sure how to put on the suit by tony meis. Is 170 a good price for this? This would be my first non hot toys batman.

I got one yesterday!:)

Really want to have Tony's suit for this.

Photo 1-12-201423 15 02.jpg

Hey gents (and ladies ��), i just picked up this figure, ordered my Tony Mei suit etc...just wondering how do you go about extending the calfs? Is it just a case of cutting adding and sculpting?
Thanks for any advice, Jack

No tutorial?

I didn't take any pictures but basically just gather some reference on how the calf muscle should look.
And keeping in mind that the aim is just to close the gap that is caused from extending the leg, so don't over sculpt it.

Back