Medicom Daft Punk 1/6 Figures - suit versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow more DP figs? Interesting.

Didn't another company do this version in this scale too? Could have sworn I saw them on Amazon for under $30 each.

Nice!!!
Way to expensive for what they are though...

MED10905.jpg

MED10905.jpg

MED10905.jpg

ob_a157d1_bqkgdlmcaaaoifs-1.jpg

ob_b5ed5f_10438955-10203845451514188-37196712778.jpg

ob_0f15aa_10156009-10203845451474187-66337772800.jpg

Wow more DP figs? Interesting.

Didn't another company do this version in this scale too? Could have sworn I saw them on Amazon for under $30 each.

Those were made by Figuarts, and are like 5.5" each.

These don't look as anorexic as Medicom's usual offerings, but I'm still not impressed for the price.

Those were made by Figuarts, and are like 5.5" each.

These don't look as anorexic as Medicom's usual offerings, but I'm still not impressed for the price.
Ah, Figuarts - thanks.

I'll stick with the Tron Legacy version as these are destined to plummet like those did.

Considering how much the Discovery Figures go for nowadays, I just might have to pick these up if I have money after the Boba and Cody PF

Even though it wouldn't make sense to donut forthat price you'd expect the Led helmets haha!

I'd probably pay it if it was hot toys quality with awesome base but medicom just doesn't do it for me.
Overpriced but cool.

looks great! which online retailer has them in stock right now?

These cost big bombs even in Japan Market.

The problem is most of their outfit are made with Pleater/Vinyl, not sure how long lasting they are.

Got mine today. I was impressed with the head sculpts, clothing and the paint on the helmet, gloves and shoes. Definitely an upgrade over their previous releases. Not to mention the great art box that any Daft Punk fan can appreciate. Unfortunately the Medicom bodies are still too skinny and the articulation are limited compared to hot toys. Also, the stands are cheaply made and horrible in design. The $150 price tag per figure was a good price point and probably the most I'd pay for these.

Last edited:
Medicon prices are always a rip off.

Cool figures though, but i'll stick with my Bandai DP figures.

if the prices for the Grammy outfit are the same as their Random Access figures then I'll pick them up. I only hope that they include scaled Grammy trophies too.

Back