Medicom Comic Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yodasodabo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has or had this figure and would recommend it? I was thinking of getting it and customizing it a bit like making the ears longer and making the the skin look more realistic.
MedicomWolverine_zps5c44560a.png

I've got a few of those, its a nice looking figure for the time but back then Medicom body would break at the drop of a hat. I wouldn't buy it again if I knew how crappy they were.

I had this figure and it was great, but it is VERY cartoony/comic-bookish as you can see from the pictures.

Just be careful if you get it, because Medicom bodies, though very poseable, are known to break. And the way Medicom does their figure costumes they are NOT remove-able without doing some unstitching so you better learn to sew if you want to go that route in order to customize.

Still, this is an awesome figure and a true classic. Good luck if you go that route! Just make sure the price of it is worth all the work you might have to do to customize it. You don't often see people customizing the Medi-bodies and costumes too much due to the complexity in taking them apart and then resewing them.

Thanks alot guys. I'd def be interested in customizing this fig, for the price of course. This is my fav version of wolverine but I'd only get it for the right price since ill be customizing it. I see it on eBay for $180, too much for me... Lol what's a good price for him?

Back