[Medicom] Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QQB

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just got the image in Hong Kong Toy's Forum!
image1064.jpg

hairlesswookiee said:
is this a new figure?? because i thought medicom has had a boba fett out for a long time now. :monkey1

To my knowledge, Medicom has NOT made a 12" Boba Fett yet. Marmit made a 12" Boba Fett a few years back, but I'm assuming this is a NEW Boba Fett that will be part of the Medicom RAH (Real Action Heroes) line that includes Jedi Luke, Darth Vader (OT and ROTS), Stormtrooper, etc.

Pretty cool...I had heard rumours that Medicom was done with the Star Wars license in the RAH collection...but perhaps not...

:D

That will so be mine!
I already have ROTJ Vader, Luke and two Stormies, and Boba Fett is perfect to go with them.
Awesome!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Uhhhhh! Sideshow better think of something...

What do you mean? I'm sure Sideshow will make both Fetts in time and they'll probably be better (and certainly bigger) :D

Whether Sideshow does Boba or not anytime in the near future, I'm getting that Medicom. WOW! :monkey5

I wonder if the helmet comes off to reveal a Temura Morrison face or if it is like the storm troopers with just a generic white face underneath?

I'm not seeing the image,I just keep getting the red x of doom. Can someone tell me if it's the ESB or ROTJ color scheme.

It makes me sad to say, but since SS received the USA 12" license, I don't feel compelled to get this Fett like I did with the first three Medicom figures. But this certainly looks nice, though!

Super Poseable said:
It makes me sad to say, but since SS received the USA 12" license, I don't feel compelled to get this Fett like I did with the first three Medicom figures. But this certainly looks nice, though!
I agree. It looks great, but I think we know that sooner or later we'll have a Sideshow version.

With this figure coming out I'm sure I won't get the SST Fett. I'd rather complete the Medicom ROTJ line up. And I don't need a head underneath the helmet, I don't think I will be posing Boba without his helmet.
Jango, on the other hand...

even with a sideshow version in the making, Medicom's bodies are unsurpassable

that sure does look an awful lot like the marmit Boba Fett. other than the medicom stand, it could be the same figure.

Back