Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys pre order Levi?

Scheduled for a December release. I guess maybe Eren & Annie for 2015 then.

Still debating om ordering Levi the Bd terimator comes out in Dec too.
If I don't have to pay immediately, I simply pre order things I want, & see if I can handle payments closer to release :lol
Ugh cant decide if i want to dive into the rah line or just stick with figmas uuuuuuugh.
I'm guessing an Armin RAH will ease your decision :lol

My only concern is how the material of the jacket will hold up over time. Medicom's quality seems to be in question quite a bit and so do their bodies...But I have both Levi and Mikasa preordered at the moment. Kinda on the fence for them, but would rather have a preorder secured than not have one at all o_O

I would personally stay away from this line, since they are using pleather jackets, which looks similar to the Rocketeer, and those jackets are failing.

yea i’m thinking of canceling my order with amiami i’ll just stick with the figmas this line will be expensive if i was into the show more i would buy the Rahs figures

yea i’m thinking of canceling my order with amiami i’ll just stick with the figmas this line will be expensive if i was into the show more i would buy the Rahs figures

That's my thinking as well. I just don't think I can afford to get every character, with Figmas I could do it. plus there's a better chance of them making scaled Titans with the figmas. I don't see that happening with RAHs, and if it did I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway :lol

You guys are no fun :lol
I would personally stay away from this line, since they are using pleather jackets, which looks similar to the Rocketeer, and those jackets are failing.
I plan on taking the jacket off my Mikasa. I think Mikasa might look cooler without the jacket & cloak anyway. The way she looked when fighting the female titan.

Still with a damaged jacket, the value will fall pretty quick, if you don't plan to resell it, and not eager to have it this or next year, you can probably wait a few more years until collectors starts selling them due to bad jacket. The jacket itself probably adds up the additional cost resulting to the high pricing.

You guys are no fun :lol

I plan on taking the jacket off my Mikasa. I think Mikasa might look cooler without the jacket & cloak anyway. The way she looked when fighting the female titan.

Wait a few more years to save what? $100? :lol Nah man. I could speculate the opposite happening as well. These figures might be worth more in a couple of years. Flaky jackets & all. Who really knows. Who even knows if the jackets will flake for that matter :lol

It's around $200US (20060 Yen). I guess around $160 for this, like other RAH figures, would have been nicer, but it's cheap enough to get right away & enjoy I think.

IMO the best idea would be for you guys to cancel your preorders and just wire me all the money. That way I can buy all these RAHs without paying a dime :)

If you watch from 1:54, you might see something that these Medicom figures might pose well with .....

Hats off in today's day they still prefer to use actual people & props instead of totally relying on CGs.

If you watch from 1:54, you might see something that these Medicom figures might pose well with .....

Back